chapter 17: Drunk abuse

pov: Luke
I was doing my homework when my phone started ringing. I was just going to ignore it until I saw who it was;
babe🍕🍕

I picked up my phone, answering it, still focusing on my notes.

"Hey." Michael said, sounding like he'd been crying.

"Hey, Mikey are you okay?"

"Not really, my mom finally came home, but she's drunk." He said, sniffling, not the right time but he sounded cute. "She's being really aggressive and throwing shit, I sent Cass to a friends house, Can I stay at your house tonight..?"

"Of course, babe. Can you drive here?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay, come whenever you want."

After Michael hung up, I ordered a pizza, knowing he'd want one. I also picked some movies--All the SpiderMan movies. (a/n: mikey is spiderman) I put my homework away, bringing blankets and pillows downstairs to the couch.

He showed up 20 minutes later, in ripped skinny jeans, a Rolling Stones shirt and Black VANS. His hair was messy and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. I understand, the first time he see's his mom in 4 months, she's drunk and abusive.

When I opened the door for him, he walked in, smiled at me and threw his arms around me.

"It'll be okay, Michael." I said as I rubbed his back and he snuggled into my neck. "I ordered pizza and found all of my SpiderMan movies for you."

"Thanks Luke. You are the best." he said, kissing my lips. I smiled into the kiss remembering he's all mine.

When the pizza got here, I payed and then I went upstairs to change out of my skinny jeans and into sweatpants. I grabbed a pair for Michael too. I walked downstairs scrolling through my Twitter feed. Most of it is just fans of our band.

"Here Mikey." I said as I tossed him the sweatpants. He caught them and went into the hall bathroom to change. I sat down and grabbed a slice of pizza, waiting for him to come out so I can start the movies.

He came back, looking at his phone. "Ready to watch the movies?" I asked as he cuddled up to under the blanket. He mumbled an 'mhmm' so I got up and putt the first one in. I'm not the biggest fan of superhero movies, but I'll watch anything for him.

We got into the third movie, both of us exhausted. He fell asleep on me while watching the movies so I gently moved him off of me, turning off the tv and grabbing myself a blanket. When I got back to the couch he was cuddling with a pillow. I went to the other end of the couch, putting a pillow down and then falling asleep.

I woke up around 3am to get a drink. I looked over to see if Mikey was still there and there he was on the opposite end of the couch. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. I got up and got a glass of water, finishing it and going back to sleep.

I woke up around 9am. Looking around the living room for Mikey. He wasn't in there. So I checked the kitchen. No Michael. Then I knocked on the bathroom door. No Michael. The last place he could be was upstairs. Maybe he got uncomfortable on the couch and went to my room. I checked every room in my house. No Michael. My mom came out of her room looking frustrated.

"Lucas. What are you doing?" She asked tiredly.

"Looking for Mikey." I said sighing, maybe he just left. I guess my mother got bored during our conversation because when I looked up she was back in her room, door closed. I went back downstairs, taking my phone from the charger, scrolling through my notifications. Everything was normal
Twitter: 50+
IG: 100+
Messages: 1

When I saw that I had a text, I unlocked my phone, noticing it was from Mikey.

from: babe🍕🍕
hey Luke. My mom texted me this morning telling me to come home. She wanted to apologise and do something with me and Cass today. I didn't wanna wake you cuz it was early. I'll be back later, I promise.
--Michael xx

I texted him saying to call me if he needed anything and then I went up to my bathroom to shower.

🌸🌸Authors Note🌸🌸
i was bored and decided to update. i know there hasnt been much muke lately so here it is. do you think mikeys mom was apologizing? well thanks for reading!

-Katt