chapter 3: Against my mothers rules

pov: Luke
Monday. The day I dreaded most. It was the start of the week plus test day. As I was heading to history someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a corner. It was Cassidy.

"Oh hey babe." I leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she turned away.

"Luke, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore, I don't feel like you care about me anymore." she said with sad eyes.

"Cassidy, baby why do you think I don't care?" I asked, one hand on her cheek one holding her hand then she let go of my hand. "You know I gave you everything? my love. my time. MY FUCKING VIRGINITY AGAINST MY MOTHERS RULES!"

"Luke, quiet down." she shushed me.

"No! Cassidy I will not quiet down, you will not break up with me and then expect me to be okay with it. I loved you, I still do. But do whatever the hell you want, go date fucking Sam for all I care." I spat, leaving her in the hallway. I went to the first place I could think of, the library. I wasn't going to class, no. Not like this. The library was my hang out place, I always go here when I'm sad or upset. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed downstairs.

When I got to the library I noticed asshole Clifford was here. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath. I had been crying and my eyes were red and puffy. I wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeve and went in.

pov: Mikey
Mr. Walters called me aside in class telling me my history grade was worse than everyone in the class, so I had to do extra credit. I had to write a report about my favourite war. What the hell, who has a favourite, they're all boring.

I was sitting at a computer in the back when I saw Luke walk in. His eyes met mine and I got this feeling I can't explain. Then I realised I was smiling. "shit." I mumbled to myself. Luke went to the history part of the library and sat down in the corner reading a book about the Civil War. Jackpot!

"Hey Hemmings." I called across the library. He looked up from his book but then began reading again. "woah, have you been crying?" I sat down next to him.

He sniffled and wiped his nose. Bad time but that was adorable. "uh, no." Luke answered a little above a whisper.

"Luke, I know I've been rude to you, I guess I didn't want you hurting my sister like other guys have, but you can talk to me man." I placed me hand on his shoulder and he placed his head on my shoulder.

"well, Cassidy c..came up to me in the hallways and told me that she didn't think I cared about her and she d..dumped me in front of everyone." he sniffled again and cuddled into my neck. "oh, uh sorry, I was kinda cuddling with you." he said as he picked his head up off of my shoulder.

"n..no Luke, it's fine. You're uh..warm." I smiled at him and for the first time, I saw Luke smile. He's really cute whine he's not arguing with me, well I guess I start everything.

"so Luke, do you want to get your mind off Cass for a while?" he nodded slowly, not knowing what I was gonna say. "okay, come by my house at 6 on Friday night, Cassidy won't be there." He took his phone out and added that in his reminders.

"Okay, so what's should I wear?" he asked quietly, He's always so tense around me.

"Anything casual and calm down babe, I don't bite ." i smirked at him. "not yet at least." I said to myself.

"okay, I'll be there." and with that he picked up his backpack and book and left the library, leaving me looking like a smiling idiot.

🌸🌸Authors Note🌸🌸
wooo! three updates in one day, this is the most I've ever done. But thank you for everyone has read and voted for this book.
I hope you liked the Muke moments in this chapter. The party is next 😏😏maybe tomorrow.
-Katt