chapter 13: Cass finds out

pov: Cass
Why was Michael acting so weird? Honestly I don't care. I decided to sit down and text my best friend, Austin.

me: hey.

austin🐨- hey cass. what's up?

me- I was wondering if you wanted to come over.

austin🐨- yeah, sure it's Saturday. I got nothing better to go. I'll be there in 10.

"Mikeyy! Austins coming over!!"

And for some reason he felt the need to get up and tell me he didn't care.

"Why didn't you just yell from your room?"

"Cause."

pov: Mikey
I think my friends are mad at me. Cal and Ash haven't texted, called or talked to me in weeks. So I decided to text Cal.

me- hey man.

cal pal- what? not with your boyfriend, decided to text me? huh?

me- what?

cal pal- now that you and Luke started dating you've been hanging out with him and Anna, you never invite me or Ash.

me- well wanna come over, you can't stay mad at me for long. I have food and video games.

cal pal- be over soon.

I knew that Cal couldn't stay mad at me long. I guess I'll invite Ash over and we can have a bro party, without Anna.

me- heyyy Ashy. 😘😘

Ashy- shut up.

me- wanna come over for a bro party? Calum's on his way and Luke is here.

Ashy- yeah man. Will there be food?

me- yes, Ash, I have food.

And then the front door opened and I thought it was Cal, but no it was the schools biggest asshole, Austin Carlile. And that's when Luke woke up, when asshole came running up the stairs screaming "CASS!"

"Babe? Where am I?" Luke asked tiredly. 

"You're in my room, I invited Ash and Cal over. Do you wanna stay?" He nodded and I kissed him, just as asshole came in my room.

"Heeey dude. What's up?" He asked, sounding drunk as always, then he spotted Luke. "Cassssss." He yelled and she came to my room.

"Yeah Aus?" she asked and then she also saw Luke. "Michael! Have you been sleeping with my EX?!"

Shit.

"No, not sexually at least."

"Are you dating him?!?!" She yelled at me. It's too damn early for her to be screaming.

And for the first time in a while, Luke spoke up. "Yes, Cassidy, we are dating. Don't act surprised or anything. You dumped me, so I'm allowed to date anyone I want." And with that my bitchy little sister walked away with her drunk friend.

🌸🌸Authors Note🌸🌸
short chapter. I know. but I might post another one later, yay for triple uploads. but the pic for this chapter is austin carlile. for the people who don't know who he is-- he's in the band of mice and men, and he's not an ass in real life. he gets excited over a pink octopus with colourful tentacles named squidgy.🐙🐙
-Katt