chapter 16: New begginings

(a/n- i know this is a muke book and theres not alot about that. right now. youll get some muke moments later)

pov: Calum
I don't know anything about this girl and my teacher is giving my number to her?

Bella texted me her address. Oh, she lives on the rich side of town. I don't know what I've gotten myself into. And it gets worse.

I pulled up to a huge, stone mansion. 5 garages, and 3 nice cars outside them. I got out of my car, grabbing my school bag from the backseat. An older woman, who was wearing 10 inch heels, walked out of the huge front door. I was guessing it was her her mum.

"You must be Calum!" she shouted, throwing her arms around me in a forced hug.

"Uh.. yeah. You must be Mrs..." I trailed off not knowing their last name.

"Hills. I'm Mrs. Hills, you can call me Karen." She led me through the front door. There were many hallways when you walked in, she led me into the middle one and up a flight of beautiful stairs. There was a door at the end of the hallways when you got off the stairs. She told me that was Bella's room and to just walk in.

I helped Bella get caught up in everything we were learning in Mr Vincent's class. When she was done copying down all my notes, and she understood everything, she told me stories of het old school.

I learned that she moved here for a new beginning. That she made a mistake and got drunk one night at a party, a boy took advantage of her drunken state, and I think you know where i'm going with this. After that night, he spread rumours about her and she got teased and bullied for it. So she moved here to get a new reputation, a better one.

I wanted to stay longer and share stories about the band and the boys, but my mum told me I had to be home by 6 for dinner.

"I would love to stay longer, but mum texted." I said motioning to my text messages.

"Okay, i'll lead you out. Text me later?"

"Yeah." I nodded with a smile, picking up my stuff and following behind her going the same way her mum took me.

"Thanks for helping me study."

"Anytime." I said getting into my car, plugging in my phone for music. Rolling Stone by Falling in Reverse came on (a/n: listening to rn) and I scream/ rapped to the whole song.

🌸🌸Authors Note🌸🌸
so ya. sorry that it was short and crappy. anyways the girl above is what i was basing bella off of.
-Katt