chapter 20: What the fuck?

🌸🌸Authors Note🌸🌸
sorry for the lack of updates,
I barely have ideas, but I
do now :3 so more updates
to come.

pov: Michael
"Mom! s..stop.." I screamed and cried, which made her kick harder.

"Don't tell me to fucking stop Michael, you deserve this. You deserve every thing that's gonna come." My evil mother said smirking at me and kicking me again.

Kick!
"That's for being gay."
Kick!
"That's for not ever listening to me."
Kick!
"That's for all the shit you've given me."
Kick!
"That's just for fun." She said smirking again.

I miss Luke, I wish I never would've believed my mom and came back here. I hate myself for being gay.

I start to break down infront of my mom.

I put myself and my sister in danger for being gay. And I put Luke in danger. W..what if my mom finds him, he's gonna be beat.. Just like I'm being beat now.

My mom pulls my hair, "Get up." She spats.

I don't have the time to get to my feet before she pulls me up by my hair.

"Go to the basement." She says pointing to the now unlocked door. I wonder who unlocked it..

"No.." I mumble.

"What was that?" She slaps my face.

"Y..yes.." I say, turning on my heel to go to the basement. I stop at the door and look at my feet.

"Well?" She kicks the back of my ankle making me jump.

I turn the knob to go downstairs and I walk down the wobbly stairs. I look around the small basement. I find chains, pieces of rope and pills.

What the fuck?

My mother kicks me to the ground and grabs one of the chains.

I wince at the pain and rub my side that she kicked. She chains me to a post in the middle of the room and ties both my arms to it. She chains my ankles to the ground so I can't move.

pov: Luke
I walk up to Mikey's house, but then decide that it's probably not safe to walk in so I walked around to the back of the house. I looked in the basement window and saw nothing but darkness.

A light then turned on and I saw a person tied to a pole, I then realised that person was Michael. He was cuffed and tied to the pole and his feet were tied to the ground.

I couldn't say anything, I just stood there. I saw a woman and a man walk into the room. The woman kicked Michael's side and he woke up. I think the man saw me outside of the window so I ducked & scratched my arm on a rose bush.

🌸🌸 Authors Note 🌸🌸
hey it's katt.
Sorry for the lack of updates,
I will update more bc I have
more idea for new chapters
i added a chapter to Just Saying
so go check that out.
-Katt🎀✨