chapter 9: FUCK

pov: Mikey
I was beyond pissed. I was furious.

My boyfriend didn't wake up for 3 fucking days because of this prick Sam.

I'm going to fucking kill him.

I picked up Luke on the way to school and was silent for most of the ride, he looked at me puzzled.

"Babe, are you okay?" Luke questioned me, obviously worried. He placed his hand on my thigh and I shivered.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it Lucas." I picked up his hand and brought it to my lips. I kissed his hand gently and then placed it back on my thigh as we pulled up to the school.

Luke had biology first and I had gym. Two classes we don't have together, but the only one I had with Sam.

After kissing Luke goodbye, I quickly walked over to where same and his faggot friends where.

Sam looks at me, smirking. I don't even say anything, I just completely connect my fist with Sam's face.

He stumbles back into his friends, now dumbfounded and trying to recollect his balance. He stares at me shocked. I stand tall with my fists clenched.

"What the fuck Clifford?!" Sam yells at me.

"That was for messing with my boyfriend, you cunt!" I spit on his shoes. I grab him by his collar.

"And for touching him, I'm going to kill you!"

I slam him to to the ground and punch him over and over and over in the stomach and the face.

"This is for bullying him!"

Punch.

"This is for raping him!"

Punch.

"This is for always giving us shit!"

Punch.

Before the security guards arrive, Sam was bloody and bruised. Of course, he got a few hits in.

But Sam looks worse...

The principal runs up to me.

"Clifford! You-"

I roll my eyes and push past him.

"Suspended, I fucking know and I could give two shits about it or this fuckimg school!" I scream and stuff my hands in my pockets.

I make my way to my car and get in the drivers seat. Running my hands through my red hair, I wonder what Luke is going to say.

I look up and watch as Sam is carried into an ambulance.

I groan and slam the wheel repeatedly.