chapter 2: FUCKING PASS ASSHOLE!

pov: Michael
Hours passed by before I was feeling tipsy. I only had like two beers, unlike Calum who drank a whole pack.

Calum's phone was going off like crazy too. It was probably his girlfriend and my best friend, Angelica, worried sick about him. (@cxlumscuddles)

Ashton also had two drinks like me, but Calum was utterly drunk.

"Calum! Lay down!" Ashton yelled at him.

"Yeah dude, you're going to fucking bust your ass." I rolled my eyes & focused on call of duty.

"Bro, where's my shirt?" Calum giggled. He was beyond drunk; He was fucking wasted.

"You're wearing your shirt, retard. Go to sleep." I scolded him, now getting up and guiding him to the bed.

"BUT I DONT WANT TO MOMMY!" Calum screamed.

Ashton & I looked at each other before groaning and pushing Cal into Ashton's bed.

Now his girlfriend was calling. I looked at the phone before I turned my head to Ashton again.

"Hey! That's my baby! My baby is calling!" Calum was wasted but he still had the biggest smile plastered on his face when she calls.

"There's no way you can talk to her right now." Ashton growled. "You can't even stand!"

Before I could say anything Calum had already hit the answer button. "Heyyy gurl. Who is you?" Calum giggled while Ange talked a little.

"Calum, are you drunk?"

"NOOOO!" There was some more words that I couldn't make out, all I heard was Calum mumble a few 'mhmms' and a lot of giggles.

"Well, get some sleep Cal, and call me in the morning. I love you." She said into his phone before she hung I went back to my game.

"FUCKING PASS ASSHOLE!" I screamed. "I give up, this douche keeps killing me." Ashton laughed at my drama queen moment. "I'm gonna go get some food. Peace out bitchachos."

"Ugh, of course he has no food." I mumbled to myself checking all the cabinets in his kitchen.

After 10 minutes of searching for something edible, I decided to head back upstairs and holy hell I missed a lot.

"You have a girlfriend!" Ashton tightly held Calum's shoulders back.

"Ash, it's just one kiss!" Calum puckered his lips and moved in closer to Ashton's face.

Calum slowly closed his eyes and tried to kiss Ashton. After a couple minutes of struggling to push Cal away from him, Ashton took a fistfull of his shirt and smashed their lips together.

I crossed my arms and watched as Ashton didn't pull away any time soon. Calum placed his hands on Ashton's pink cheeks and pulled himself onto him, straddling Ash.

What did I miss? I was gone for like 10 minutes, not forever!

Ashton dug his hands under Calum's shirt and when I heard a soft moan escape both of their mouths, thats when I decide to interrupt.

I uncrossed my arms to push the door open.

"So, um lovebirds.." I smirked, walking into the room and also startling both of them.

They snapped away from each other and their cheeks were a rosy red color.

"Mikey, it's not what-" Calum began, before I stopped him.

"Dude, it's exactly what it looks like and you have a fucking girlfriend." I laughed sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"This is uh.. awkward." Ashton mumbled.

"Yeah, well Calum's a slut and I'm going to go be a slut for pizza at home." I spat.

I grabbed my duffel bag with my overnight clothes, not really wanting to spend the night anymore and drove home.

🌸Authors Note:🌸
So I just noticed that I didn't put an authors note in the last chapter. So first of all I want to thank my gorgeous friend Ange (@cxlumscuddles) for helping me with this story. She wrote most of this and I added a lot and she wrote the Cashton scene.

I love you my bitchachos✌️
-Katt