4 || Naked Hana

Naked Hana was Gerard’s favourite. Not so much mine because it meant anal fucking half the time. I stood in front of the mirror and clipped my earrings into place. A day sleepover at his place had turned into three nights. No contracts were in place yet, but our relationship had only gotten better.

The door to his room creaked open. I looked over my shoulder as Gerard walked in. He was dressed in casual clothes while I was in a flower patterned gown, ready to leave for my house. Cathie had been hounding my phone with calls. I wanted to mention my new arrangement with Gerard to her face, so she wouldn’t end the call on me. Or, even worse, block my number. She was still anti-Gerard.

Gerard stopped behind me. My mouth watered as I ogled him through the mirror. He was too fucking hot. His eyes followed the movement of my tongue over my lip, and he placed a hand on my spine. My hands reached forward and flattened on the mirror.

When he rolled my gown over my ass, my breath hitched. He kneaded my ass softly.

“Daddy, we will be late.”

But I was getting more and more turned on. He shoved a finger into my ass and twisted. My pussy tingled. I tried to speak but my words mixed into one. My mind was blank.

Gerard placed a kiss on my shoulder, and his breath heated my face when he turned his neck. “What’s the rush, Hana?” he whispered. I bit my lower lip. “Going somewhere else?”

I shook my head.

“Words.”

“No, Daddy.”

But I needed some of my clothes and would love to spend the night at Cathie’s. Cathie didn’t like Gerard and he wasn’t particularly fond of her at the moment. For now, talking about her in his presence was a giant no. I was the link between them and would love for them to get along as well as I did with Steven.

Littering kisses all over a side of my face, he asked, “What does Hana want from Daddy?”

“She wants daddy to fuck her.”

He chuckled. “Hmm?”

“Yes, Daddy.” Gerard moved his hand to the front and found my clit. I hadn’t worn panties since I came to his house and it was because of moments like this. “Hana is all yours.”

His cock pressed into my ass. I didn’t know he had taken off his shorts until his dick slipped into my pussy. My hands fell to the table, and my fingernails dug into the furniture. Gerard planted a hand to my lower back, forcing me to arch my body as his dick filled my pussy.

I moaned at the fullness that was followed by a violent thrust. The table shook. I shook. My knees could barely keep me upright. Gerard grabbed my hips, his nails sinking into my skin. Moans tumbled out of my lips. I made a sound of protest when he pulled me back by my hair, and pounded into me like we hadn’t spent most of the day and yesterday fucking.

“Daddy, I’m close,” I whispered.

My eyes were half-closed. I stared at Gerard, and he shook his head. “Daddy, please.”

“Hana—” 

A ringtone stopped him from concluding that statement. He slowed his pumping, and our eyes lowered to the top of the table. It was my phone. Gerard let go of my hair and my scalp welcomed the freedom. I tried to stand but he kept his hand on my back to keep me bent at that angle. I chanced a glance at my phone and cringed. I couldn’t pick the call.

Thankfully, the call ended. But my screen lighted up again with my mother’s name.

“Pick your call, Hana.”

“Daddy.”

Gerard pushed his cock into my drenched pussy, slower than before, and I almost cried.

“Do you want to come, Hana?”

I nodded fast. He smirked. “Pick your call.”

My fingers shook as I hit the answer button. My mother said something, but I couldn’t hear her over the sound of my incoming orgasm. Gerard pulled out, teasing me with his engorged tip to show that there was more to come if I behaved like his obedient slut.

“On speaker, Hana,” he added.

I realised now that I couldn’t hear my mother because she wasn’t on speaker mode. Her voice came on as soon as I switched it to speaker mode, and I winced. She might not be able to see me, but it was still awkward getting fucked with her on the other side of the phone.

“Hello? Can you hear me, Hana?”

My head fell forward as Gerard rammed into me without warning. I bit into my lip so hard it drew blood. “Hana dear, are you on the line?”

I moaned a response. “Hana?” she whispered.

“Yes, mom,” I screamed. “A bit busy.”

“Should I call another time?” I nodded, but she couldn’t see me. My words were stuck in my throat and I was impaled on Gerard’s cock.

Gerard’s hot breath on my neck made me lose my train of thoughts. “Moan for me, love.”

My eyes bulged. I couldn’t. My mother was on the line. Was she? She hadn’t said another word. I would have to call her later.

When his finger pinched my clit, following the same rhythm as his cock drilling my wet pussy, I lost my resolve. I let out a pathetic whisper. He tugged on my sensitive nub.

“I want to hear you scream my name,” he whispered.

“Daddy,” I said with a whimper.

The insides of my thighs became sticky with my wetness. I just wanted to come, and I couldn’t do that without his consent. Heat curled my lower belly. I whimpered again.

“Louder.”

“Da—”

“Louder, Hana love.”

“Daddy!”

“You want your daddy?” Mom said from the other side of the phone. Shit. The call was still on. “Hana, honey, your dad isn’t home.”

Gerard chuckled. “Again, Hana.”

“Daddy, please,” I mouthed. And he eased his dick out of me so I could answer my mother. “It’s fine, mom. It’s from a movie. Talk later?”

“Sure. Are you okay? You sound...”

Like I was thoroughly fucked? Yes, I was. And she was standing in the way of my orgasm.

“A bit tired, yeah? Been busy, mom. Talk later.”

“Alright, Hana. Love you. Bye.”

“Love you too, bye.”

The screen went black, and I heaved a sigh of relief that was cut short with Gerard’s dick. He didn’t stop pounding until I could no longer stand on my own. “Now. Come for me, Hana. Come over my dick like a slut.”

I gushed over his dick, the slurping sound of his dick in my slickness echoing in the room.  Gerard’s weight kept me on my feet. I propped my elbows on the table, unwilling to release his dick. He made me come, I had to repay the favour. I want his cum in my pussy right now. Pushing my hands behind me, I spread my ass cheeks and moaned his name.

“Gerard.”

“Fuck, Hana.”

I always stuck to calling him Daddy when we were fucking, so the name wounded foreign and a bit off on my lips. But I said it again.

“Gerard.” He slapped my hands off my ass and took over. “Daddy Gerard. Oh, Gerard.”

Another orgasm was building in my belly. If Gerard didn’t come now, I swear I was done. I couldn’t take another round of fucking.

“Come for Hana, Daddy,” I whispered. God. It felt so weird doing the dirty talking. I may or may not like it. “Gerard, fill my cunt with your cum. Empty your seeds into my pussy. Daddy, I want your cum. I want it inside me. I want it dripping down my legs. I want to milk your cock, Gerard Daddy.”

His thrusts became sloppier. I knew he was close and went for the final kill. My eyes snapped open, and I held his gaze in the mirror. “Come for your little slut, Gerard.”

A groan tore out of his lips. His hands came down on my ass, but I was rewarded by his cum spilling down my thighs. We came together. He was loud as he filled my womb with his seeds, squeezing my ass together to make the experience more pleasurable for me.

Moments later, Gerard’s forehead dropped to my shoulder. “Fuck, Hana love. That was...”

“Intense? Fan-fucking-tastic?” I added.

Gerard laughed and straightened up, making me do the same. My dress was rumpled. His cum and my juices leaked out of my aching pussy. No more fucking for me, at least for the rest of the day. But knowing how much of a stallion Gerard was, it was only a few hours before he wanted to bend his needy slut over and fuck her. Not like I minded.

“Did you like it, Daddy?” I asked, spinning in the little space to touch his chest. Gerard nodded. “Words, Daddy. Use your words.”

“Someone’s getting bold, huh?”

“Hmm-hmm.”

“I liked it. No one ever tells me what to do.”

His eyes crinkled at the corners. I knew then that he wasn’t mad at me. He hoisted me to the table, and kicked my legs apart to stand between them. His hand snuck between my legs, and his fingers curled inside my pussy.

Gerard pulled out his fingers, and I sucked before he made the command. I tasted him. I tasted myself. When his lips crashed down on mine, my other senses melted. I could only feel and taste him. His tongue shoved into my mouth, and his fingers crawled into my scalp. I moaned against his lips and he kissed me harder. If there was such a thing as lip fucking, then this was it. He was fucking my lips.

Lips to lips fucking.

We ended the kiss to catch our breaths. But Gerard touched his sweaty forehead to mine.

“Freshen up, Hana. I’ll get a maid to clean this mess.” Our eyes trailed to the milky mess on the floor. I blushed thinking about the maids who were always changing the sheets, and now, cleaning our cum. Gerard stole a kiss from me, and I tried not to smile. “Look good for Daddy, okay?”

“Okay, Daddy. Look good for Hana as well.”

He winked, walking backwards until he was at the door. I jumped down. My feet were wobbly, but I managed to steady myself.

Minutes later, I was done cleaning up, but Gerard and the maid had not shown up. Tired of waiting, I got a rag from the bathroom and wiped the floor to make the work easier for the maid. I had never spoken to any of them beyond the usual exchange since I came here.

The girls were always hush around me, extremely polite, and sometimes I wondered if Gerard had fucked any of them. For fuck sake, they wore uniforms and some of their skirts were crazily short. But as long as their goodies weren’t on display, Gerard didn’t care. I did mind, but I was not about to start acting like a jealous girlfriend barely a week into this unnamed relationship. He didn’t even ask me out. We were yet to change the contract.

Another ten minutes passed, and he wasn’t here. I went downstairs, stopping at the foot of the stairs when I heard the sound of laughter. It was undeniably Gerard’s.

I followed the sound to the kitchen. Gerard wasn’t alone. He was with a maid. Her skirt stopped at her mid-thighs and her shirt was down by an extra button to reveal her boobs.

Was she trying to seduce my man? And why was the so-called man too cool about it?

I walked into the kitchen unannounced and made for the fridge. Their conversation came to an abrupt stop, but I paid none of them a bite of attention as I pulled out a carton of juice. I took a sip directly from the carton, knowing how much Gerard hated that, then shoved the carton back into the fridge.

Without another word, I left the kitchen.