7 || Leave

“Gerard,” I whispered and shut the door in his face. Well, I tried to do that but he stuck a foot in. I took a step back and crossed my arms on my chest. My anger and hurt lent me courage to speak. “I don’t want to see you.”

He opened the door wide enough to walk in. “But I want to see you.” His piercing green eyes found my face, then roamed my body. I hated the way my body responded to him. I took a second step back into the room as if the distance would matter. “I’m sorry, Hana.”

“Leave. You and your apology can go to hell.”

“I had an important meeting.”

“Right,” I muttered with enough sarcasm to choke him. He was still in his work suit, but I didn’t believe a word he said. He might have stopped by his house to change into that to make his story sound more believable. I called bullshit. Besides, he was the CEO. He could do as he pleased and no one would query him.

“I’m serious.”

Gerard dropped his jacket on a nearby couch to reveal his crisp white shirt. His muscles contracted and expanded, and my mouth watered. He was among the few men on earth who looked hotter in a suit. He sat on the armrest of one of the couches and tried to drag me between his legs but I slapped his arms. If he thought he could worm his way back into my life so easily, he was in for a rude shock.

“Something important came up,” he said.

I nodded. His words went into one ear and out of the other. “I called and texted you.”

“Yes.”

That was all he could say? I scoffed. “You didn’t return the calls or texts,” I screamed.

His face remained calm. He attempted to take my hand a second time but I shook my head. My eyes were flaming with anger. My heart was aching. I wanted to hurt him so badly. For making me look stupid in front of my best friend, for standing me up after all the promises to do better. Would he have stood up that maid if she had called him?

“Because I was in a meeting.”

“When did the meeting start?” I asked.

“5 pm.”

“And we were supposed to meet by 7 pm.” He gave a lazy nod. “When did you realise you wouldn’t be able to meet up, Gerard?” He closed his eyes but said nothing. It hit me then that he knew he wouldn’t make it but didn’t think me important enough to be informed. A sharp pain pierced my heart. I managed to remain calm as I said, “And when you realised you couldn’t meet up, what happened to sending me a text? Or a call?”

His eyes jerked open. “I’m sorry.”

“I am too. I’m really sorry, Gerard.” Walking back to the door, I opened it. “Please leave.”

“Hana.”

“Leave!” I screamed.

But Gerard didn’t leave. He shut the door and leaned against it. I gulped. Something in his dark gaze shifted and my heart almost jumped out through my stomach. One step forward from him earned another step backward from me.

We continued at it till my back hit the cream walls of my living room. Gerard placed a hand on each side of my head. My heart beat faster, crazier. I had this silly thought to have him fuck me against the wall. Last week was the first time he was visiting my place. Before then, I was the one who went to his house.

He breathed on my neck, and the tip of his tongue darted out to lick my skin. I shivered. I tried to keep the tremors under control, but he was more experienced and used it against me. His palm slid under my jaw, and he tipped my head back. Eyes meeting mine, he sighed.

“I’m sorry, Hana. I don’t know how to do this.”

“I...I don’t care,” I spat. His green eyes laced with remorse but I steeled my heart and gaze. “I’m done. I’m seeing someone else. Joe will treat me better than you’ve ever done—”

Gerard kissed me. He stole the rest of my statement with his lips. My traitorous body melted against his and my hands locked around his neck. I kissed him back, harder, angrily and he hoisted me up, keeping my legs clamped around his waist.

“Your room?” he asked against my lips and I nodded towards a door before my lips came back on his.

Our movements happened in a blur. Our lips only separated for us to rip our clothes off. In a jiffy, I was naked under him and he was naked above me. His hard cock was all I could focus on as he stroked it. I swallowed twice, unable to look away from the beautiful sight. He caught my eyes and smiled. I tried to touch him but he held my hands above my head so they almost touched the metal structure of my bed.

Pushing only the head of his cock into my weeping pussy, he said, “You want this?”

I nodded.

“Words.”

“Yes.”

“Yes?” he asked. He chuckled. Letting go of my wrists, he grabbed my hair. I yelped, pain swept over my scalp as he forced me to arch my body. “Address me properly. Yes, what?”

“Daddy,” I whispered. “Yes, Daddy.”

Gerard smirked, and I knew I had returned the little power I had over him without a fight. A wave of shame swept over me. He didn’t let me look away because his fingers pushed into my pussy. Why was I always wet? He hurt my feelings. He wasn’t remorseful, but I was here letting him touch me as he pleased. And much worse, I was enjoying it.

“Part your legs, bunny.” I did as he told me, and my wetness soaked the sheet. “Wider.”

His cock sunk fully into my pussy and I let out a sound of content. My body loved him. I loved him. But he wasn’t good for me. He rubbed my clit without moving inside me. I wanted him to fuck me back to my senses so I could grow some balls and kick him out of my life for good. Cathie expected more from me. I should expect more from myself.

Gerard’s lips inched closer to my ear. He bit into the shell of my earlobe and the rest of my sane thoughts vanished. I locked my legs around his waist, forcing more of his massive length into my cunt.

“Hana!” he whispered. I looked into his eyes, wishing and waiting for more. Lust clouded my brain. I cupped his balls and massaged softly. His cheeks flushed but he didn’t fuck me just yet. I whimpered in frustration. If he wouldn’t show up when I needed him, he should at least be able to fuck me when I needed it, and that was now. “The only man’s name I want on your lips is mine. Gerard.”

I didn’t get a chance to respond because he thrust into me. My pussy clenched around his dick. It was made for him. Gerard pulled my lip between his teeth, kissed me softly. I gasped out a moan when he rammed into me harder than the first time as if to brand me.

“Say it, Hana. Gerard. Daddy.”

But his lips captured all my moans and whimpers. He pumped into me with an unrecognisable fierceness, and his heavy breathing mingled with mine. Bouts of bliss rocked my body. I forgot I was supposed to be hating Gerard and let him pleasure me, make me feel like a woman even if it was for the last time.

When I came, I poured but Gerard didn’t stop fucking me. The slurping sound caused by the slickness of my orgasm bounced off the walls. I orgasmed again and his seed shot inside me. Gerard rolled over to the bed with a groan. He grabbed my hips, forcing me to switch position and slide on top of his dick.

His cum acted as a lubricant. I was hornier than ever as I rode him to my third orgasm for the night. After he came, he pushed me away from him. I fell back to the bed with a soft thud, but he didn’t give me a moment to think as he helped me up so I could suck myself off his dick. I felt like a slut. But it was what I was. His little slut. Along the line, I had reverted back to being his cheap whore.

On my knees, I sucked him off, swallowing the warm seeds that spilled into my mouth.

“Good girl, Hana,” he murmured.

But I couldn’t reply. I blinked sleepily as he pulled me up so our bodies were aligned. He kissed me hard and my thoughts muddled.

“Where’s the bathroom?” he asked.

I could only nod towards a door. He waddled to the bathroom and returned later with a towel to clean me up. He cleaned me up first before dropping me on a chair. My arms wrapped around my torso as I watched him fold the sheet. The throbbing in my pussy was down to only a dull ache. I could go without being fucked for a few more days.

After a change of bedsheet, Gerard lifted me back to the bed to cuddle. He placed a soft kiss on my lips, his eyes filling with remorse.

“I’m sorry, Hana. I’ll make it up to you, okay?”

That was his usual routine. Fuck up, fuck me, then apologise. Gerard could not change. He would not change. If I wanted better, I had to end this. That thought became louder in my head. Apparently, it wasn’t only men who experienced post-nut clarity. Women also did after multiple orgasms. I dragged a pillow between us. Gerard looked like he wanted to say something but he didn’t speak.

“If you’re sorry,” I said with a smile so sad it gutted me. “Then leave. Don’t come back.”

“Hana.”

My eyes watered. “You’ve done enough. I deserve someone who wants to be with me. Who will text or call me to let me know he can’t meet up with our dates.” Lines wedged between his forehead, he stretched his hand but never touched me, and I was glad about that. Somehow, my body still wanted him but I couldn’t let my body win. “Leave, Gerard.”

“Hana.”

“I said, leave,” I screamed at him.

Something in my voice must have gotten to Gerard. He hopped off my bed and hastily wore his clothes. Stopping at my door, he tried to say something but I beat him to it.

“Don’t forget your jacket in my living room.”

Gerard left and for a long time after, the only thing I heard was the sound of the door closing.