2 || I quit

Hundred and two. One hundred and three. I had lost count and was starting all over to keep myself sane. Gerard wasn’t here yet. Cathie didn’t bother driving me, her patience already wore out. If I didn’t end this thing with Gerard, she would stop talking to me.

I guess I shouldn’t have told her about how yesterday ended. It was so difficult to get a cab with barely any clothes on and no money. I almost had to fuck the driver.

It would have made Gerard even more mad because my pussy belonged to him for the period of our arrangement. And as bad as he treated me, I still hoped I would belong to him forever. I wanted him to own me.

The door finally opened after what felt like days, a lady in a short spread skirt and crop top that revealed her underboobs stepped out. She pulled her shirt over her face and I stood. The words written on her breasts were: touch me. I did as demanded and she told me, “Sir wants you to come in.”

She sounded like a robot. I nodded and followed behind her as she led me into the house. Yesterday would have been my first time of entering inside but it didn’t happen. I stopped in the large living room. It took some minutes for my eyes to adjust to the dim lights but when it did, a foreign, fierce emotion took hold of me. My jaw ticked.

I marched to Gerard and the hoe kissing the tip of his dick but stopped halfway across the room. My hands curled and uncurled at my sides. He kept me waiting while another woman touched him. He arched a brow at my hand poised to slap the shit out of the bitch, I lowered it and bowed my head.

Tears welled up my eyes. I stared at my feet till my tear ducts were in control. My voice shook as I said, “I’ve been waiting outside.”

“Who asked you to speak?” I bit my lips. My stomach clenched with anger. “Get on your knees, whore and take off your gown.”

I fell to my knees, crawling to him before he gave the command. The woman didn’t stop sucking his dick and the deep, throaty moans he made had me feeling incomplete. I wanted to be the only one who made him come or moan. To be his only little slut.

“Daddy, please.” I jammed my hands together and stuck out my lower lip. I was disobeying him by speaking without permission and keeping my dress on but I didn’t care. He couldn’t have his prick in another woman but me. “Put your dick in my mouth instead.”

Gerard tapped the girl giving him a blowjob and she stopped. I gulped as he edged close to me. Crouching in front of me, he grabbed my neck. I clawed at his hand but he only tightened his grip, restricting my airflow.

“You speak when I want you to speak,” he spat in my face. “Do I make myself clear?”

The tingles that shot up my pussy was a clear indication I understood his point and my head bobbed. He gave me a backhand slap and my neck twisted to the side. It hurt more because of the ring on his middle finger. Blood filled my mouth but I dared not complain.

“I’ll fuck her while you watch, then you will eat her ass. Is that understood?” My eyes filled with a new round of tears. I nodded. “Your words. Use your words. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Angry, wet and naked, I stayed on my knees per his instructions and he tied my hands behind me. The collar Gerard tightened around my neck made it difficult to breathe. I whined when he clamped my nipples and pussy with a connecting chain, leaving me bent in the doggy position. I might as well have been a puppy with the leash he attached to the collar.

He tugged the leash and I crawled to him. It was a painful journey as my knees scraped the plush carpet. The girl continued sucking his dick while he made me watch with a sick smile on his lips. I hated him but I grew wetter like a slut. Like he knew I would.