3 || Fuck me, Daddy

Everything stopped, the tools in my ass and pussy were retrieved. A hollow feeling settled inside me as I tried to get into a sitting position. Someone untied me, removed the clamps and I wobbled on my feet.

The girl Gerard had been fucking earlier disappeared out of the room. I whimpered as I crouched to pick my gown. Calling Cathie was out of it. She would scream and end the call.

I avoided Daddy’s gaze as I pulled the gown over my body. Maybe I would fuck the driver of the cab I would have to enter today. If today had gone well, Daddy would have sent me home with a driver and some bottle of oils. I took the first step towards the door.

“Hana.”

I didn’t stop moving until I was at the door. He stopped behind me, his body warmth seeped into me and I shivered.

“Are you kidding about quitting?” His hot breath sent sinful shivers down my body but I refused to focus on that. I wanted more.

“No, Daddy. I want all of you, only me and only you,” I said to the door because I couldn’t look him in the eyes. “I want to be your slut but I also want you to respect me. I want to see your texts asking me on actual dates, no fucking. I’m human too.” My breath caught in my throat. “I have feelings too.” My stupid eyes watered, I couldn’t even raise my hands to wipe them because my arms weighed a ton. I turned without facing him. “I have feelings for you.”

Gerard placed a hand beside my head and I finally mustered the courage to look at him.

“I told you not to catch feelings,” he said.

“The heart want what it wants, I guess.” We stood there for a moment in awkward silence. I would miss him. “I’ll just go now.”

His other hand came to the other side of my head. I raised teary eyes to him. I didn’t have strength to fight him. My body was tired.

“You have feelings for me?” he whispered against my lips. My breath hitched. I nodded.

“I love you, Gerard.” I couldn’t know for sure if I was using the l-word right since I had never used it. My hand went to his face, I pulled his beard and almost moaned. This was my first time of touching him like this. “I want you to fuck me every day of our lives like the slut I am.” He scoffed. “But I also want you to do nice things for me and ask me on dates.” He frowned but the words didn’t stop coming. “I want to do the little things for you too. I want to be more than a pet you fuck at random.”

His forehead touched mine. “Hana.”

I slipped my hands to the back of his head. “Gerard. I want to be your only woman.” 

Gerard didn’t have time to process it. I was out of the room in a heartbeat. I heard footsteps behind me but I only quickened my pace. It was a bit difficult running and adjusting my dress at the same time. I wasn’t with any money. I wasn’t sure how I would get home but I was determined to leave this place.

My hand closed around the knob of the door that would lead to my freedom but I was flung back like a ragged doll and thrown over someone’s shoulder. It had to be Gerard. I punched his back when he started moving, kicked the air but it didn’t stop him. He threw me on the bed of a new room. I looked around. There were pictures of him on a part of the wall. It was my first time of being in his room. He would never share himself with me.

“Who told you that you could quit?”

“You did.” I was tearing up again like the little bitch he claimed I was. He locked my arms above my head and chained it to the bed. I screamed when he tore my gown, leaving me naked in front of him. He kicked my legs apart and my body trembled in anticipation. I was sore but I still wanted him. “I’m tired of being treated like I don’t matter.”