The post

.

Ike and Tricia were eating from the food trucks when suddenly they both get a notification ding on their phones, Ike this phone and rolled his eyes when he saw it was Karen posting something.

"Unbelievable she posted something" Ike grunted out

"What did that attention-seeking whore say now? Tricia asked and started eating her fries 

"Huh...that's different," Ike said shocked confused

"What?" Tricia asked confused 

"The post is about her quitting on working on the app" Ike explained making Tricia said shocked and grabbed her phone and started reading for herself 

"Hi it's Karen, I'm sorry to disappoint anyone but I'm officially done working on the app, I know lots of people loved the app and I loved the comments and attention that came with making the app but this became something I didn't want, I wanted to create a safe place for people but I was too focused on my work and my own public image I didn't know people were hurting, So the app will be up for another week then it will be taken down this Sunday, Thank you for reading Karen McCormick"

Ike and Tricia looked at each other shocked they walked back inside looking for her, While they were looking people started talking about what happened.

"The app is shutting off? This is bullshit" Vinetta moaned annoyed 

"Yeah" Cartman nodded

"How I'm I supposed to post my poems" Vinetta added annoyed

"I don't know" Cartman sighed watching Khrys walk out of the party, Cartman frowned realizing that she didn't seem to care at all, She sighed as Vinetta kept talking about her poems and whatever else that she said that he didn't bother to listen to.

"Hey I have to use the bathroom," Cartman told him and walked to the bathroom to see Heidi walking out from the girl's bathroom

"Hey" Heidi greeted him shocked 

"Hey" Cartman greeted back 

Heidi smiled and walked back to her table alone, She was scrolling through her phone while sitting alone, Cartman tried walking to the bathroom but stopped himself and walked up to Heidi and decided to talk to her.

"Hey can I talk about something with you," Cartman asked nervously 

"Oh yeah?" Heidi asked smiling