You're family

General POV
Jay ran to the door as both of them had heard the unit making noise outside the door, Ivy had grabbed a handful of beers and placed them on the counter as the team filled the room with joy and laughter. One by one the team makes their way over to ivy and embraced her in a hug, she realised voight was stood in the corner just smiling at her and the unit. She made her way over to voight before giving him a big hug. The team went silent because it was rare that voight would give anyone a hug never mind a girl who he only met once. "Okay okay, less of the silence" ivy joked as they all laughed. "So what film we watching then?" Vanessa chimed in. "Anyone got any requests?" Kevin added. They all remained silent before Adam piped up, "THE GRINCH" everyone just turned to stare at him like he was some kind of idiot. "It's not even Christmas" hailey excised his childishness. "How about.....a horror film?" Everyone seemed to enjoy Kim's idea so jay turned on Netflix and browsed the horror section. They girls were snuggled up on one couch and the boys were spaced out around the room since cuddling wasn't the 'manly' thing to do. They settled on the purge before voight turned off the lights and handed out the pizza. They relaxed as one big family and stayed quiet until the film had ended, "I'd kill Adam first" Kev admitted. "WHAT? Why bro?" Adam barked back taking slight offence, "coz you're completely stupid and you'd get us killed" Adam couldn't even deny that it'd wouldn't be the case. Everyone just laughed at their bickering.

Ivys POV
She made her way up off the couch and stood up in front of the TV, she had already got everyone's attention by standing up but she cleared her throat anyways, "I'd just like to thank you all for finding me that day, and for looking after me like one of your own, it really means the world to me and I didn't know how to come even with you all since I can't give you all a skyscraper with your names on" they all chuckled at her sarcasm, "but I could get you all a cake, hope you like chocolate sponge!" She smiled towards them all waiting for some kind of response. Voight broke the silence, "kiddo you're family, you didn't have to do anything for us really" he reminded her that he was just doing his job. "Yeah I agree with sarge but if you're offering cake I won't argue" Adam barked back. They were in hysterics at how impatient Adam could be in special moments like this. "Ivy you're one of a kind, you know that right?" Kim complimented her, "thanks Kim, I guess jays starting to rub off on me", hailey and ivy shared a heart felt look as ivy appreciated jay just as much as hailey did.

Jays POV
He smiled as he noticed hailey and ivy getting on really well, he wanted that friendship as much as he wanted to dive into the chocolate cake on the counter. The night dragged on and they all talked until it was time for them to go, they all left one by one hugging ivy on the way out. She joined him back in the kitchen where there was one slice of cake left on a plate in front of him. The whole team had had a slice and it was jay and ivy left, he was practically jumping onto the plate when ivy perked up, "you can have it you know?" She smirked at his childishness and left to go get her PJ's on "you're the best" he said half laughing, half serious. "I know" she smirked and walked away to her room.