𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Now that Umbitch is head of Hogwarts, she's been going around making more ridiculous rules. One of them is that boys and girls are not permitted to be within eight inches of each other.

Now, that's okay for Dahlia and Pansy, but bad for Fred, George and Neville. However, Fred and George don't care about the rule and whenever they can get their hands on Dahlia, they get their hands on. Like when Dahlia, Fred and George were hanging out in the corridors, they saw that Umbitch was coming, so Dahlia decided that it'd be funny to make out with Fred and George.

Umbitch went mental, but the three of them ran away laughing and putting their middle fingers up at her.

Also, now that she's head, the poor picture frames are being replaced with stupid Educational Decrees. It's getting ridiculous. But what's more ridiculous is that at curfew, every door and window is locked, so no one can sneak out. And because the D.A. were caught, they got detention.

And the punishment was to write words over and over on some parchment until it sunk in. And sunk literally means what it means.

After everyone was done with their detention, their hands were sore and bleeding. Poor Neville had a low pain tolerance and cried to Dahlia when his hand couldn't stop bleeding or stinging. Dahlia had to come up with a potion to help with the pain, she even kissed his hand every time for that extra bit of love. That gave him butterflies.

Everyone in the D.A hated Cho and even though she snitched because of the Veritaserum, they didn't like the fact that she didn't get the punishment like everyone else did and got away with it.

Pansy, Fred, George, Neville and Dahlia were hanging out somewhere where Umbridge wouldn't find them, and the first thing they did was argue about who's a top or a bottom. But Neville being the precious and innocent bean he is, asked curiously.

"Why are we fighting about who's top or bottom? We don't even have bunk beds in our dorms."

This made the four of them snicker and Neville looked genuinely confused, George asked with a smirk.

"Who's gonna tell him?"

Fred turned to George and said.

"You tell him."

But Pansy looked at Dahlia and begged her.

"Dahlia, please can I tell him?"

Dahlia let out a laugh and shook her head before responding.

"No, don't you dare. No one is telling our precious Neville."

Neville who was slightly concerned, asked innocently.

"Am I missing something?"

This caused Fred, George and Pansy to burst out laughing and Dahlia to face palm, she kissed Neville's cheek and told him to not worry about it. He shrugged and picked at the grass, still wondering why they were arguing.

Another detention rolled by and after it, Dahlia was with Fred and George. They were comforting Michael who had a detention with Umbitch and he was crying because of the pain.

Fred and George sat on either side of the boy and Dahlia was squatted in front of him, softly holding his hand in hers whilst rubbing the potion she had made to let the pain go away. The boys were consoling Michael.

"Your hands are gonna be fine, Michael."

"Yeah, it's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already, you can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while."