𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Dahlia changed into her workout clothes and put her hair up in a ponytail. She wore no makeup, but kept on her jewellery. She found Viktor stretching and joined him before starting to jog.

As they were jogging, they seemed to have gotten a fan club following them, they ignored it and Dahlia noticed that they were about to jog past the golden trio

As they were jogging, they seemed to have gotten a fan club following them, they ignored it and Dahlia noticed that they were about to jog past the golden trio. So she mockingly saluted and winked before picking up the pace and challenging Viktor to a race.

Dahlia won the race and Viktor faked a pout, she chuckled and Viktor said goodbye as he went to get changed out of his sweaty clothes, which Dahlia did the same. When she was changed again, she was wandering the Hogwarts corridors when she halted as she heard a commotion.

She peeked a look and her heart started to hurt when she saw Neville getting bullied by a Ravenclaw, she listened to his words.

"You'll never get Dahlia as a date to the Yule Ball, I'm going to ask her and I bet she'll say yes. Besides, who would want to go with you?"

Dahlia clenched her hand and wanted to show that bully that he was wrong, so she confidently walked up to Neville and the guy was about to speak, but she placed a hand up to silence him. She then looked at a teary eyed Neville and asked softly.

"Want to go to the Yule Ball with me, Neville?"

Neville's eyes widened and he stuttered out.

"Y-You want m-me to go with y-you?"

Dahlia nodded and smiled genuinely, Neville looked around nervously before slowly nodding his head. Dahlia smiled softly, grabbed his arm and went to pull him away until she looked at the Ravenclaw boy and stated coldly.

"Your shoe lace is untied, twat."

The boy looked down and sighed, he tied his shoe lace and by the time he was done, both Dahlia and Neville were gone.

Dahlia led Neville away from the bully and calmed him down as he was a little overwhelmed. Dahlia met up with her friends and Neville went to his study lesson in the Great Hall.

It's now the day before Christmas Eve and a trip to Hogsmeade was arranged, Pansy and Dahlia went together to get dresses and the boys went to get their suits. Both Dahlia and Pansy had dates and it took them ages to try on dresses, they either liked it and it didn't fit, or hated it and it fit perfect.

But one dress caught Dahlia's eyes, it was black, which was a definite yes as all she wears is black and it was sparkly, it also had pockets!!! There was matching shoes as well, which she was over the moon with. It came to 110 galleons (A/N: Which is like £547. It's a good price for that beautiful dress), but with Dahlia being a Black and a Snape, she could easily afford it.

The girls finished their dress shopping and went to Honeydukes to grab a few sweets before meeting up with the boys and going to the Three Broomsticks for a hot chocolate as it was snowy and cold.