𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Right as Dahlia woke up, an owl was pecking at the window. Dahlia got out of Neville's grip and quietly went over to the window and let the owl in, it hooted and Dahlia took the envelope out of its talons. She stroked the bird and it flew away as Dahlia went back over to the bed. She sat and opened the envelope, trying not to wake up Neville.

Once she got the letter out of the envelope, she read it in her head.

Dear Dahlia,

I know you're at Neville's house, but last night, Bellatrix and a few other Death Eaters attacked the Burrow and burnt it down. Everyone is okay, but Fred and George need you, they're so distraught and torn over the loss of their childhood home, no one can calm them down other than you. I'm sorry to disturb your time with Neville but they need you there asap.

Lots of love, your father xxxx

Dahlia placed her hand over her mouth in shock and she gasped, she jumped when she felt Neville wrap his arms around her waist and he asked softly.

"What's up?"

Dahlia looked at Neville and announced.

"Bellatrix and a few other Death Eaters attacked the Burrow and burnt it down."

Neville's eyes widened and he asked in worry.

"Is everyone okay?"

Dahlia nodded and responded.

"Yeah, everyone's okay, but Fred and George need me. They're so distraught and no one can calm them down. I need to go see them, but I don't want to leave you."

Neville sat up a little and reassured her.

"It's okay, if Fred and George need you, they need you. I'll be okay. I really enjoyed our time together over Christmas. I'll see you back at Hogwarts, okay?"

Dahlia nodded and smiled gratefully, she pecked his lips and pressed her forehead to his. She caressed his cheek and mumbled softly.

"I love you, Nevs."

Neville smiled and responded back softly.

"And I love you too, Lia. Now go, they need you."

Dahlia chuckled and pecked him again before getting out of bed and getting changed into some clothes, she blew a kiss to Neville as she picked up her trunk and exited the bedroom. Augusta was still asleep, so Dahlia left a note for her even though Neville would tell her anyway.

She apparated to the Weasley's and looked in shock as there was a burnt down Burrow, the e Weasley's were outside getting rid of the remains of the house and they all looked so distraught.

The sound of Dahlia apparating caught their attention and Fred and George immediately began running as fast as they could to their girlfriend. When they reached her, they both hugged her so tight. The boys had red eyes and looked very tired.

Dahlia hugged them both and felt very sympathetic for them, their Christmas was ruined because of Bellatrix. She couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible, even though she wasn't there.

Both boys cried and gripped onto her in tiredness, she rubbed both of their backs and tried to calm them down. And once they did, Dahlia helped the Weasley's and Harry get rid of the rest of the house.

It took the whole day to fix everything and instead of the wonky three/four story house, there was just a small house that was bigger in the inside.

After it was all done, everyone settled inside. It felt weird for the Weasley's because they were no longer in the Burrow, but a different house. Dahlia felt incredibly sincere and did everything she could to help.

The Weasley's and Co spent Boxing Day and the couple days after, relaxing. Two days before Ron, Ginny, Harry and Dahlia had to go back to Hogwarts, Dahlia spent time with the twins.

She spent most of the time cuddling with them and trying to calm them down after the whole situation, but only did she know, they were not gonna calm down anytime soon.

After hours of laying in bed in between Fred and George, she had to get up and stretch. But she didn't realize that her sleeve had fell down as she stretched, the boys noticed and uttered simultaneously.

"Dahlia."

She stopped stretching and looked at them in confusion, they were staring at her arm and she knew she had fucked up. She immediately slapped her hand over the Dark Mark and stuttered out.

"I-It's not what it looks like."

The boys sat up and Fred bluntly asked.

"Are you a Death Eater?"

Dahlia swallowed a burning ball in her throat and croaked out.

"Not exactly."

George shouted in anger.

"NOT EXACTLY? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NOT EXACTLY!"

Dahlia flinched and she stared hopelessly at the twins, she sobbed out after getting memories from when Neville found out.

"I was forced, I never wanted to get it. I swear. Ask Pansy or Draco or Neville!"

The boys looked at each other and suddenly apparated away, Dahlia sighed and she sat down on the bed, waiting for them to come back.

And when they did, Pansy was with them. She was really confused until she saw Dahlia with red eyes and tears down her cheek. Pansy ran towards her girlfriend and cupped her face into her hands and asked worriedly.

"What's wrong? Did they do something to you?"

She then turned to the boys and asked sternly.

"What the fuck did you do to her?"

George asked.

"Is it true that Dahlia got the Dark Mark unwillingly?"

Pansy looked at them in disbelief and she nodded before explaining.

"Of course she did! You two of all people would know that she wouldn't get it willingly, I'm shocked you don't believe her!"

The boys faltered as Pansy was shouting protectively, she then bravely lifted her sleeve and told them.

"I got it unwillingly too, I was there when Dahlia got dragged and pinned down by some cunts. I was there to witness her blood curdling screams as that dickhead carved the mark into her arm! I was there to hold her as we cried together!"

The twins gulped as they couldn't believe what Dahlia and the others went through, Fred was about to speak when they heard Dahlia sobbing loudly as she rocked back and forth whilst shaking.

Fred and George both felt guilty, so they ran towards Dahlia and hugged her tightly and whispering guiltily.

"I'm so sorry, love, I'm sorry we didn't believe you."

"That must have been so traumatizing, I'm sorry baby."

Pansy watched as Dahlia was starting to calm down, she smiled and apparated without saying goodbye, not wanting to interrupt them.

The trio spent the rest of the day just talking and hugging, still shook up.

When it turned to night time, it wasn't exactly time to go to sleep yet as a surprise was in store for Dahlia.