𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮

Halfway through doing squats, everyone began piling in. They noticed that Dahlia had changed into some clothes that were appropriate for the lesson.

They knew they'd be working hard, but boy, they have no idea what's in store for them

The students stood in a crowd as Dahlia was stood in front of them, looking serious. She spoke after there was a bit of chatter between the curious students.

"Are you guys ready?"

Most said yes confidently, but some were reluctant. Dahlia carried on.

"Good, because you will be working your mind and body like you have never done before. After this lesson, you will be in pain and tired and exhausted, but we have to work hard in order to get ready for the upcoming war. Now, to start off the lesson, you guys will group up into 4's and make your way to a workout station. You will warm up for about 5 minutes each before coming back here. Go."

Dahlia watched at the students grouped up and made their way to a station, when the warmup was done, some people were already out of breath. Dahlia announced.

"Okay, so now that the warmup is over. It's time to learn some self defense moves, this is just in case a Death Eater sneaks up on you, doesn't use their wand and instead uses their physicality. Now, I need a volunteer. Anyone?"

Dahlia glanced over the crowd and finally sees a hand, it belonged to Aleksander. Dahlia smirked and gestured for him to come forward, they stood face to face and Dahlia announced.

"Right, this move is called the Heel Palm Strike. Since Aleksander and I know these moves, we're going to demonstrate-"

Someone butted in.

"How do you know self defense?"

Dahlia looked at the person and answered.

"Well, since we went to Durmstrang, we were trained in self defense and hand-to-hand combat daily. Seven hours a day, 49 hours a week. We weren't all about wands and Quidditch, we were taught to fight back. So, let's get on with the demonstration."

Dahlia demonstrated with her dominant hand, she flexed her wrist and aimed for the chin, jabbing upward to the throat and using her other hand. She stopped as the heel of her hand was resting on Aleksander's chin. She explained.

"This move can cause serious damage to someone's nose or throat, it will cause the attackers head to jolt up and down, making them disoriented and able for you to escape."