𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

As Dahlia was sleeping peacefully in Fred's bed, Fred was wide awake. He had a thought in his head ever since he left Hogwarts to work on his and George's shop.

His thought was that he didn't get a chance to do anything with Dahlia, but now that she was beside him, it was his chance.

Just thinking of Dahlia would drive him mad, and in a good way. He couldn't stop thinking about the girl, it made him excited to think about Dahlia, and more excited to think about doing stuff with her. Of course, he would need her consent, but he just wanted to touch her.

He cautiously lifted his hand and ran a finger down the side of her body, waiting for a reaction, and when there wasn't one, he resulted in placing his hand on her thigh softly and going higher, extremely slowly. When he got to the top of her thigh, Dahlia let out a shiver, a shiver that got goosebumps on her arms and legs from the touch.

She woke up and asked croakily.

"Freddie, what are you doing? It's late, you should be asleep."

Fred leant up on his arm and responded quietly.

"Sorry, I just wanted to touch you, I didn't get a chance when I was back at Hogwarts because it was so early into the relationship."

Dahlia let out a soft chuckle and whispered back.

"It's okay, maybe now is your chance."

Fred paused and looked at Dahlia in disbelief, he asked in shock.

"Wait, really?"

Dahlia turned her head to him and nodded, and within seconds, Fred was hovering over her, smiling cheekily. Dahlia smiled and she noticed Fred's eyes were flickering between her eyes and lips. So she playfully bit her lip and muttered.

"Now kiss me, you fool." (A/N: Harry and Louis X Factor days anyone?)

(Smut ahead btw 😉)

Fred didn't hesitate and immediately kissed Dahlia, he lightly moaned as he had missed her lips dearly, making Dahlia smirk into the kiss. Fred kissed deeper and his hands were wandering all over her body.

Dahlia tingled and shivered again when Fred's hand neared her area, he noticed how wet she was and used it to his advantage.

He suddenly stuck a finger in with no warning, causing Dahlia to gasp out loudly. Fred covered her mouth and shushed her as he kept going. With one hand fingering Dahlia, the other grabbed his wand and used Muffliato to muffle the sounds of Dahlia to anyone outside the bedroom, forgetting about someone.

As Fred was going faster, Dahlia was cumming nearer, but as she was about to release, he stopped, causing her to whine in annoyance. Fred groaned as Dahlia had accidentally nudged his crotch, he asked eagerly.

"Are you ready?"

Dahlia smirked at how eager he was and responded back seductively.

"Baby, I was born ready."

This made Fred shake his head in disbelief and he pulled Dahlia's underwear to the side. He took off his pants and Dahlia widened her eyes at the size of it.

Fred smirked confidently and got a condom out of his drawer. Dahlia watched and moaned as he had inserted his cock into her, it took Dahlia a few seconds to get comfortable before Fred began to thrust, he held her arms above her head by her wrists and Dahlia smirked as his eyes darkened from lust.

Groans and moans both came from Fred and Dahlia as they fucked as quietly as they could, so they didn't wake up George, who they had just noticed. But George was too busy sleeping, well, that was until the couple had suddenly heard a groan from him.

They stopped and looked at George to see something sticking up from under his cover, the both of them snickered and Fred had an idea.

He leant down and whispered in Dahlia's ear.

"Shall we keep going? He's probably having a wet dream."

Dahlia bit her lip and nodded, the two carried on and Fred had scratches all over his back from Dahlia's nails. Fred began speeding up and he was glad the bed wasn't creaking or anything, even though no one out of the room would be able to hear anything.

As the two fucked, they often looked over at George as he groaned in his sleep. Dahlia and Fred snogged and moaned against each others lips, Fred went faster and harder and Dahlia was beginning to get the tight feeling in her stomach. The two neared the end and at the same time, they came.

Both were out of breath and Fred flopped down next to Dahlia, he took the condom off and put it in the bin by his bed. He pulled up his pants and layed back down. Fred looked at Dahlia as she was flustered, he chuckled and caressed her warm cheek. She turned towards Fred and looked at his lips before softly running a finger over his lips. The two layed next to each other and just stared, they both were feeling happy and for the first time, Fred announced.

"I love you, Dahlia Amalthea Snape."

Dahlia smiled widely and responded back.

"And I love you, Fred Gideon Weasley."

The two softly kissed and fell asleep next to one another, snuggled up closely.