《5》-The Chase-

I woke up in the past in some of the darkest times in my life. In front of me was an old friend. He had black hair and ram horns coming out of his head and a sword in one hand. We were fighting, not fighting: training. 

I sucked in a breath and locked my gaze with JSchlatt, even for a big guy he was quick. My chest plate was heavy. It was so hard to breathe and to keep myself upward. Gripping my sword with two hands I ran at Schlatt with a grin he dodges I quickly swung around and our swords clashed.

.

-clang-

.

With both hands I took my sword away and tried again, damn you chest plate! my eyes try their hardest to regain focus, but it's so difficult. Schlatt swings at me and barley intercept it, losing my footing, my fall in my stomach I hear Schlatt sigh.

“Get up!” He orders, I can't, I wanted to say I needed this tight chest plate off! Schlatt lightly nudges me. I shut my eyes and get up. my hands shaking as I picked up the sword I dropped.

“I- can’t do this much longer- I can’t,” I try to say, but Schlatt does not listen he grabs his sword in one hand and takes a shot I ducked out of the way and aimed my sword at his arm he swings around in time my sword scrapped against his.

.

-Slash-

.

I spun around and caught myself before I fell again. Everything around me was spinning. Schlatt walks up to me and drops his sword,

“It's tight,” I snapped.
“What’s tight?” He asked and I bang on my chest plate, he flicked his wrist allowing me to take it off. As I did so he sighed.

“You can’t keep doing that.” He growls and I look at him reaching my hair that was tucked under my jacket and putting it over the top of my old black and white coat. To be honest I thought I was doing good despite the chest plate. I could have easily beat him without a doubt. What did I do wrong

“Doing what I'm doing everything you said,” I answered.
“You can’t keep switching to having two hands on the grip.” He said, handing me a different sword. I shake my head and take out my gripping it with one hand, it feels wrong just gripping it with my right.

“It just feels wrong,” I replied, swinging it with my right hand. Yes, it is quicker but I feel like if I do it the wrong way the sword would fly out of my hand. The only reason why I don't tell Schlatt because he hated it when I complained.

“I don’t care how it feels- just do it next time,” He said changing the tone in his voice, when he yells it's scary, but it gets the job done. Schlatt looked towards the chest plate and I shook my head no and he rolled his eyes.
I got in my defense stance. I was going to do it this time. I caught my breath and narrowed my eyes, Schlatt raised his head, taunting me to come at him. I grinned and did what I was told. I took the first swing and his sword scraped against mine as I quickly jumped backward. Schlatt aimed at my lower chin and only cut the bottom of my chin, my blood staining the tip of my sword.