《4》-Nations-

hat night you thought hard about what Geroge said, considering it as an option about what to do. You understood that someday the path you are walking in this Minecraft universe would part and two other paths will be set in front of you, a   loyal member of Pogtopia or a soldier to the Dream SMP.

The question was which one would be the right choice for you?After sleeping in late you finished up breakfast and opened your Minecraft homepage.

Your mindset on your choice only one thing that would lay an effect on your decision: the absence of Dream.  

Logging on you seemed to be in luck the people playing today where: Dream, Quackity, Ponk, Hbomb94, TommyInnit, Tubbo_. Nihachu, WilburSoot, Thunder1408, Sapnap, and lastly Karl Jacobs. There was no Gerogenotfound on the list. Talking off your armor completely you typed into the chat.

[Y/N]: you Whispered to Dream: I want to talk

[Dream]: Dream whispers to you: On VC?

[Y/N]: you Whispers to  Dream: Yes.

[Dream]: Dream whispers to you: meet me in The Holy Land, join the call.

You obeyed and searched for the call and pressed on it. Washing the nervousness out of your voice you spoke clearly and confidently.
“Hello?” You asked hoping he was on the other line. You heard beeping before you knew for sure that Dream entered the call.

“Y/N You wanted to talk with me?”

He asked you. You felt a shiver go down your spine as you heard his voice once more the first time he spoke to you he explained that he was granting you the access code to the Private Server now you were asking to join him.

“Yes, I was wondering if I could join the Dream Team SMP?” there was silence in the call no one dared to speak.

Was Dream thinking of his decision? Was he going to deny your request, did you speak to him for nothing. These questions haunt you if Dream rejects you then what's going to happen? Your breathing quickened the nervousness in your voice took control.

“Why?”
.

.

.

“What?”
.

.

.

“Why would you want to join us? To everyone were the bad guys we are the villains do you want that? what makes you think you're capable of being one of us?” He was testing you, your answer could mean your fate. This is what you wanted.

Either It did make you a villain or an antagonist. It was better than being a background character.

“That's it then I have to prove myself in able to join you?” You tried your hardest to hide the fear within your tone. You weren't role-playing, this was real, this was what you desperately wanted. The question was what are you willing to do for this opportunity?

“Look last night I talked out loud to Georgenotfound and he told me something I don't think I will ever forget that I need to make a decision I have two choices: I could either try to join Pogtoipa or I could work hard to join the Dream SMP and this is I chose this is what I want and if I have to prove it to you then I will! and trust me when I say you won't regret it.”

You promised to put both your heart and soul into every word you said. For the next few minutes, there was more awkward silence you were thinking about giving up that there was absolutely no purpose of begging.

 “I admire your determination and willingness to do what it takes. I will allow you to prove your abilities, but PVP will be the main skill you must have and I have never seen you fight someone before. Are you sure you're cut out for this test?”

He asked. And you felt your heart drop, you have never had the training to fight nor the skillset. Letting out a deep breath you replied.
“No I'm not, but if you give me~” Dream punched your character to make you stop talking.

“First I want you to know something,” He responds, his voice becoming more serious than it was before.

“Things are going to change when you start speaking, either it stirs up trouble or it helps spread the peace it all depends on you, Y/N where do you want your path to lead?”

You don’t respond, only watch and wait.

"I let you figure it out, till then I recommend you train once im finished creating the test you will be taking you might want to be ready.” He finally informs, I nodded my head.

Dream left the game