《1》-What Were The Chances-

Days have turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years, training dusk till dawn in every weapon thinkable including learning how to heal wounds, create potions, and horse riding. Overall I have twisted my ankle and wrist twice and suffered a very big burn on my right hand. But in the end, everything was worth it.

The last few words that were spoken between me and Schlatt were blurry, but the feelings and emotions between the two of us were unforgettable.

I clearly remember holding a bow in my hand gripping it tightly and feeling the sweat drip down my forehead. Schlatt stood there, ahead of me breathing heavily, looking down at his netherite sword surrendered on the ground. Now standing straight Schlatt took in a breath.

"I believe my work is done," He answers, grabbing his sword from off the ground. Narrowing my eyes. I couldn't believe it after almost two years of training, it's all over. My bow disappears in a puff of smoke.

"It's over isn't it?" I ask in bewilderment, Schlatt grins, and tilts his head beckoning me to follow him into the cave that he calls home.

I follow knowing I would have to leave this place of course I had a home of my own, but I have always spent the night here.

"I believe it is, I have something for you." Schlatt walks to his ender chest and pulls something out of it, a bow with enchanted markings that went across the upper and lower limbs, I stared at the bow in astonishment then glanced up and Schlatt.

"This, this is incredible," I gasp, taking the bow from his hands, running my fingers through its limbs. Smiling, I turned my gaze towards Schaltt walking towards something else, a black quiver. gently putting down the bow I ran over to the nearby table where the quiver was sitting beside two healing potions.

"Your archery skills have increased incredibly. It might as well be your best bet in impressing Dream so why to give you the very best," he responded joyfully putting the quiver around my neck, smiling brightly I nodded.

"I have been training for so long I can not fail,"

"And you won't," He promised a sly glint in his eye. I smirked and walked away to the door with the plans to return to the Dream Team SMP nation this time for my test. Suddenly thinking about when I would see JSchaltt again I turn around to face him mixing something into a potion bottle.

"When will I see you again?" I asked.

"When I need you."

.

.

.

left that day to do my assignment, George glanced at me as if I was crazy. But with a confident grin, he knew I was ready. The final task was a 2v1 seemed impossible George even was about to intervene, when I pulled back the string and took the first bow shot.

There is no such thing as 'impossible' it took a while, but I took down Sapnap and Punz both fought dirty, blood-stained the ground of the arena in which we fought in, Eret glanced at Dream for his approval which was a curt nod, it was obvious that he admired having a skilled archer within the SMP Dream said it himself I only dipped my head politely to his praise.

Over the next month, I have made quite good friends with Antfrost and Punz, and good enough friends with Sapnap to just call him "Sap" Sapnap who is a captain in the Dream Team SMP with his annoying sarcastic behavior in which I enjoyed giving him a hard time about it was good to have him around.