《1》 -Neutral-

It's been almost a month since you joined the SMP. The reasoning was typical The first time you grabbed a controller you knew that you wanted to play Minecraft. The game's creation inspired you and building and fighting became a hobby.

The first time you started a Twitch stream was a Manhunt you and two of your friends vs your best friend even though the stream only got around 14 views which were very good for a first stream, Dream recognized it.

What you expected was that Dream felt thoughtful at the time and miraculously offered you a chance to become a true Minecraft Twitch Streamer and gave you the code to access the SMP despite how inexperienced you were, you asked how it would help you and you received a short answer "Just wait and see."

The first time you log into the Dream SMP things were calm almost no one was online except for the Minecraft Usernames: Punz and Tubbo_ Of course you knew who those people were Tubbo_ Even said "Hi" in the chat, you answer back "Hey"
but that was when the conversation ended.

Today you were online off-stream you might start streaming if something happened things have been strangely calm and it drove you mad. The people on the SMP today were TommyInnit, Tubbo_, The_Eret, and Purpled. You haven't had conversations with either of them well, not for that long TommyInnit has said some weird things in the chat that you decided to ignore, it almost kind of scared you his personality seemed extreme and ruinous. The first time he swore in the chat you then decided to avoid him.

Of course, a few things have happened like some blocks of your house went missing and stealing from your chests that you even put up a sign saying "Please don't steal" That was destroyed by who knows.

Inside of any Ender Chest was a Bow named 'Fire launcher' it was a cool name you haven't killed anyone with it yet although you thought you might have to kill the person stealing from your chests. Till you figure out who it was that could wait.

Putting it in your inventory you shut your chest and paused to listen to the sound of the door opening walking inside was Tubbo_ wearing his now red Pogtopia suit.

Looking at you he dropped an Item you moved your controller forwards and picked it up a pufferfish. You just looked at him and wrote down the message.

[Y/N]: Thanks?~

and pressed enter. You put the Pufferfish in your hand, and Tubbo_ responded by nodding his head wildly. You chuckled and since you were unsure about what to do with it you decided to message in the chat once again.

[Y/N]: Do you want me to eat this?

You were not stupid you knew better than eat the poisonous fish, but if it made the player feel good you would be more than happy to eat it even if it ended up killing you. Looking down at the chat you recognized messages were coming through.

[The_Eret]: whatever he gave you, don't eat it.

[Tubbo_]: Yes eat it.

[Y/N]: I know that the pufferfish will poison me but if that would make you happy what do I have to lose?~

Shrugging you ate the fish and your hearts turned a gross green before slowly vanishing, sighing you look down at the chat.

[Purpled]: Your stuff?

[TommyInnit]: Tubbo are you, mugging people, by using Your stress relievers?

You read TommyInnits message and looked around your room and muttered
"Stress relievers?" Those Pufferfish were his 'stress relievers' soon the poison disappeared and you were left on one red heart.

Digging into your other chest you took out three pieces of cooked steak thank goodness whoever didn't steal them. You watched your hearts go back up and you looked at Tubbo_ who had another PufferFish in hand and replied into the chat.

[Tubbo_]: want another one?~

Snickering you made your person shake their head and Tubbo_ left your house. You read the former chats as you manage to make an upstairs to your house with dark oak and added windows, nothing underwater like Sapnap's house or touching the sky like Punz's Tower. A few minutes later you recognized that Tubbo_ never answered the 'Mugging' question but that was before TommyInnit ordered a switch of the Discord server and after that, all the questions in the chat went down. You scrolled from the last messages you got a lot of:

Tubbo_ was slain by TommyInnit.~

Purpled left the game.~

Y/N Fell from a high place.

ItsFundy Joined the game.~

The most recent one was a few minutes ago.

[Tubbo]: Hey Fundy.

[ItsFundy]: Hi Tubbo.

You thought about greeting the Fox when you decided it was best not to instead you stayed quiet and carefully one block at a time you decorated your house.

The only reason that you decided to not talk to anyone was that you were informed immediately that there were plenty of wars and small battles and since you weren't English you couldn't join Pogtopia and either way you wouldn't be trusted and you didn't want to take Dreams side in a or the war. So if staying quiet meant that you were neutral that was what you planned to do until staying natural wasn't an option.