《2》-The Streaming Life-

It was late the clock next to you read: 11:23 pm yet you were wide awake at this time, you couldn't sleep not after the Pufferfish event that was probably the most important thing that has happened over the past few weeks in your Minecraft life. You pressed a button that started your stream.

"Good night or good morning depending on where you live," You started to get nervous. You never were good at beginning streams, you took in a breath while the SMP loaded.

"Well I know it's late, but I'm not really tired, and well why not start a stream. So last time I played I was not streaming and something weird happened, you all know Tubbo correct? Well, he offered me a PufferFish if that's normal." You asked your chat as the world finally loaded you spawned into your house besides your bed. Looking at your twitch chat you read some of the messages.

"Yes, that's normal."

"THE STRESS RELIEVERS HAVE RETURNED."

"Did you speak to him?"

You shrugged your shoulders and glanced back at the screen considering it normal, but after a month he finally decided to interact with you? Strange.

"Ya know I was offline, but I finished the house and I think it looks pretty nice. Now enough with building, we need some sort of weaponry if we are attacked you know. So I think I'm going to start mining. We need some diamonds. I'm not in the mood for getting any netherite, wait you need gold to make a netherite ingot..." You groaned Minecraft was much harder than it looked. There was so much to memorize and it took so many strategies. Even today you struggle.

"I also believe that I forgot to introduce someone," You turned yourself around to face a dog with a blue-collar. The dog turned to face its owner and barked.

"This is Lupin he's my dog I believe it was Fundy who helps me find him I don't remember, but yeah he's been sitting in the same place for a way too long," You pressed him, Lupin (You can pick whatever name you want for the dog I just wanted to choose Lupin so I didn't have to call him D/N) he barked and walked around the room.

Snickering you checked your inventory, recognizing that you have no pick, you went to your chest and grabbed an iron pickaxe.

"I don't want to make stairs so I'm just going to dig down. I have enough wood to make sticks and enough sticks to make a ladder." You begin to dig down knowing you can find diamonds if you dig down till you reach 13 or 12 layers. Right now you were at 53 layers going down, 52, 51, 50, 49, 48, 47, and so on.

"Please don't break my pick," you pleaded, continuing to dig downwards. Along the way you passed Iron right-clicking you mined it quickly and picked up the block then recognized that there were three more blocks behind it. Mining those you started again mining.

Finally, you reached the thirteenth layer, then looking up at the hole you dug down. It wasn't exciting just mining and you were losing a few viewers.
You haven't found much in eight minutes, some coal and iron even some Redstone, something appeared in the Minecraft chat.

[Punz] joined the game.

"Hi, Punz." You murmured knowing that he couldn't hear you. Within the month, you haven't had any interaction with Punz but neither did you care. All of a sudden another message came up.

[Punz]: Your up late.

you sighed and considered writing something in return you took in a breath and typed.

[Y/N]: Seems I'm not the only one

You know that was true and you also hopped it made sense a few minutes later you ran into Gold.

"Finally it's not diamonds but it works. It's also a good type of ore either way it's better to have golden armor instead of no armor." You answered and mined the gold till there was no more. Then keep mining a few more minutes later you have gotten bored and started talking about an experience that you had a few months ago. Little did you know that Punz was in your chat.

[Punz]: You sound young for streaming.

Sighing you spoke into your microphone and admitted that he was right. "Yeah, I am I guess." You admitted and responded to the minecrafter.

[Y/N]: Yeah I get that a lot.

The time now read: 11:43 you yawned just looking at the clock made you tired. After awhile Lapis and Gold were gathered after a few more block you hit a tunnel with lava leaking out of it and on the other side right next to the lava was the ore you were looking for: Diamonds

"What a coincidence." You snapped. Finding tons of stone, Andesite, Granite, and Gravel. you put your 64 stacks of stone in your hand and place one in the lava and waited for it to burn. Nothing.

"Ok parkour it is then please don't light on fire once I stand on it please," You prayed and laughed nervously afterward and leaped carefully onto the block of stone, after seconds nothing happened, placing another block you jumped on to that one after two more blocks then you dug your pickaxe into the diamond block once cracked it dropped diamonds two feel into the lava the other in your hand.

"Shoot, I forgot about that." You admitted and placed blocks around the lava making sure none of them burned.

You continued breaking the rest of the blocks obtaining seven diamonds almost enough to make a full diamond-block you needed nine for that, you made your way back to the opening and continued your search for a few more minutes answering a few questions that were asked in the chat that reached 106 watchers you considered that Dream was correct it did make viewers go up.

You got more Lapis that was about it you towered your way upward trying to hit the surface. It also made you curious about how far you dug. It was sunset once you came up you seemed to be at the bottom of a hill.

You saw a house and made your way up. It was oddly shaped but from the inside it was quite nice the floor was checkered with oak and dark oak wood, walking to the other side you recognized the minecart trail that went back to Pogtopia meaning that this was TommyInnits Holiday Home.

"I guess it does make kind of sense how I got here..." You guessed watching the sun go down. What you didn't notice was that more people than just you and Punz were playing. Slowly making their way up the tracks was the username:
GeorgeNotFound.