《3》-The First Conversation-

you wanted to quit your stream, but it was clear that if GeorgeNotFound asked you to talk on VC would that mean more viewers anything for the viewers correct?
Staring at the sun setting over the ocean (It could be a lake) Then looked down at the Minecraft chat noticing that Punz left the game thirteen minutes ago. Glancing at your chat another message

[GeorgeNotFound]: hi?

You sighed thinking about how this is not going to go down well. You didn't want him to speak to you, but you understood one hundred percent that he was going to ask you to VC. Was this going to be the day?

[Y/N]: Hey?

"Please, please, please, please not today I can't at this time, no, no, no, no." You pleaded. Your hands start to sweat.

[GerogeNotFound]: You streaming?

"I can't do this I can't." You whispered and left the game leaving the other youtuber behind. Taking in a breath you gazed down at your Twitch chat sending encouraging messages.

"I have no problem with talking to people who I don't know through the chat, but allowing them to hear my voice? I have kept it secret for so long I don't know if I can do it. I'm going to end my stream here guys. We got work done and I thank you for being here with me this late and see you tomorrow bye!"

You ended your stream and little did they know you logged back onto the SMP and replied.

[Y/N]: You nearly ruined me!

[GerogeNotFound]: Why did you join back?

[Y/N]: Because I ended my Stream.

[GerogeNotFound]: Your the person whos mute

You stared down at the chat and a thought appeared in your mind: was that true? Am I going to be known as the person who's mute.

[Y/N]: apparently.

[GerogeNotFound]: How come no one has talked to you through Discord I can't imagine not talking to anyone.

[Y/N]: Trust me there's not much of a difference between not talking and talking.

[GerogeNotFound]: that's just like saying there's a not a difference between seeing all colors to only seeing a few colors.

[Y/N]: Pardon?

[GerogeNotFound]: Im colorblind in a way.

[Y/N]: Right?

You thought about things for a while. The minecraft sky was dark and Mobs were beginning to spawn again. Still GorgeNotFound stood besides your character, possibly writing something big in the chat or just waiting for you to leave. You adjusted your Microphone and yawned.

He never asked you to talk and because of that a part of you wanted to.

[Y/N]: Give me a minute to adjust my Microphone.

[GerogeNotFound]: I'm confused what?

You rolled your eyes.

[Y/N]: Just I made a new... just join.

[GerogeNotFound]: Ok fine.

You sighed and waited for him to join the call. Gathering up your bravery you talked loudly into the microphone

"Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello!"

you shouted your voice sounding tired with sleep, but you worked harder to make it as loud as you possibly can. You heard breathing come from the other side of the screen this was the first time you ever spoke to one of the people on the SMP that was if he answered.