V

Currently, I was curled into a ball in my large bed while some of the drivers sleeping in my house. We still hadn't located Mick which made me start to think the worst, but I wouldn't allow those thoughts to infiltrate me yet. 

The bed dipped and a warm body laid beside me. I breathed in the scent of the sunny Aussie and Max joined on the other side making me in the middle. The three of us became friends from when Daniel drove for Red Bull with me, then I actually helped Max when I moved to Mercedes and he Red Bull. 

The Golden Trio was the nickname the media gave us. From pulling pranks to running our strategies by each other we were all pretty close. That meant we were also there in one of the other's darkest moments. 

"Do you have any idea where Mick goes when he's scared because he might think you were trapped inside as well and he might be trying to process?" Daniel asked. 

" There's a hidden room through my closest that's soundproof," I replied and we all looked to my closet door which was wide open. 

Spinning off the bed in unison and through open the secret door, and found Mick crying on the couch of the secret lounge room. 

"Mick Schumacher, I'm going to kill you!" I roared to his surprise. "We've been worried sick, I thought you were dead! I ran into a burning building for you and Sebastian, because I thought you were dead!" 

Max held me back from trying to murder Mick with my bare hands while Daniel pulled him out of the secret lounge. When Max was sure I wasn't going to charge at Mick, he finally let me go free. 

"I thought you were dead because no one told me you came out," Mick explained. "I was on the other side of the casino since I ran to the back doors."

I smacked my forehead before wrapping Mick into a hug, breathing in the smoky scent that lingered on the both of us. Max and Daniel joined in the hug and we all burst out laughing. 

We stayed up for about five more minutes before we all separated in our own rooms. Wrapped tightly in all my blankets, I thought about my walk on the beach with Charles. He was right about so many things, Lewis and Mick for example. 

I could just quit, but that would be the easy way out. Or Sebastian and I could do our master plan, and pull a last-minute uno reverse. Our biggest kept Secret, Formula One's biggest kept secret. More on that later, right now I need to sleep. 

**** 

*some of the driver seats will be a bit different*

"Good morning." a voice whispered and I looked up to see Daniel before he jumped on the bed. I let out a groan of annoyance. 

"Get out!" I mumbled. 

"Miss Ferrari...we have our interview remember?" 

I shot out of bed quickly. "Interview?" 

"You, me, Max, Sebastian, and Pierre. Senior to newest Redbull drivers, with Will Buxton," he replied and I nodded remembering the agreement. 

"I'll say it once, and I'll say it again Badger...you made a dumb choice leaving Red Bull." I chuckled. "Just wait a few races and you'll regret it. My suggestion is to get yourself a nice cushy contract with McLaren when your Renault contract ends." 

Daniel sent me a look before stretching out across my bed just as Max strolled in my room like it was his own house. Well...let's be real. When we have our Monaco Grand Prix, they usually crash here every single night after the various events and practice. This house was basically as much theirs as it is mine. 

"Why McLaren?" Max questioned. 

"They've got something good going on over there." I said simply. 

"Would you ever return to Red Bull?" 

I chuckled at Max's question, but Daniel answered for me instead. 

"Max, let's be real. If Giselle wanted to go back, they would welcome her with all the pomp and circumstance." Daniel replied. 

While my two friends talked, I moved around my room getting ready for the long day ahead of us. My final outfit was a red strapless sweetheart neckline romper, adorned with a white Gucci belt, and white Louboutins. I slapped on one of my Rolex's, and some Cartier jewelry. 

"Let's go!" I called and the Red Bull group appeared in my living room. 

Pierre, Max, Daniel, Seb, and I decided to skip breakfast since we all slept in late and were in a time crunch. All the other drivers would probably either go for joy rides in my cars or have a day on the yacht when we returned. 

As I drove through Monte Carlo, back toward the marina where my own yacht was docked we passed the Casino. Most of it was saved, and they would be conducting business as usual in other parts of it. 

"Giselle...you're driving like you're angry." Seb pointed out. 

I looked back at him as we went down a hill on part of the actual track. The others yelled at me to look at the road but I didn't as we accelerated around the turn and into the tunnel before turning around. 

"Curse her racing genes," Max muttered. "She performs even better when it rains, loves pushing the limits, and has a fiery temper. Now she's at Ferrari for a second year and about to either be defeated by Leclerc or become a mentor." 

Pierre looked up at his friend's last name. "I think Charles needs someone to guide him a bit. He'll get to caught up in his head or too over-critical." 

Seb begins laughing along with Max and Daniel. "When she won her first World Championship, she made a mistake early in the race, and that's all Giselle could think about. Not the fact she won a Championship at the youngest age." 

I sighed. "Maybe it's time to pass the torch."  

"Yeah right." Max chuckled as I parked the car. If they only knew what was about to be revealed in this interview.