XIII

"Breaking News, Lewis Hamilton seen with mystery girl after split with wife and seven time f1 champion, Giselle Senna!" 

I huffed as I looked at the TV, while I sat on Max's couch in Monte Carlo. Summer break has officially kicked off and I am enjoying my relaxing time. I was trying my best to ignore the obvious news that was circulating around the internet. Daniel sat to my right, while scrolling through his phone, and also paying attention to the conversation. 

"It's been a month already since the split, Lewis is already hooking up with women and it's all over the internet!" I exclaimed. "I'm sick of hearing about this." 

Daniel looked at me. "Let's go on a Honey Date." 

"Damn...we haven't been on one of those for years, but sure of course!" 

Honey Dates are something Daniel started with me before Lewis and I started dating. At every race location he would pick a place to eat and some sight seeing activity, and we would do that they day before practice started, usually Thursday. It would usually get out minds off of the upcoming race, and it was a good bonding especially when we were on the same team. Around the same time he started these outings, he gave me the nickname Honey Bear because I eat honeycombs. So they became Honey dates and around the grid we became known as the honey team. 

"How about Le Train Blue, at the Casino, and perhaps afterward we can hit the game rooms? I do remember you being quite good a roulette." 

I thought about Daniel's offer for a bit. I knew this would go some type of way in the media, but it was fifty-fifty. "Let's do it Danny, what time?" 

"6:30?" 

I glanced at my watch which read 5:45, "I've got to go!" I exclaimed before rushing off of the couch and into my Ferrari. 

When I arrived at my house I saw Pierre, Charles, Carlos, Lando, Yuki, Lance, George walking in the kitchen in their bathing suits, no doubt getting ready for an evening swim in my pool. The best thing about being friends with most of the drivers would just come and go from my house, and it was often used as a central meeting place for us. 

"Hey boys!" I called to them and they all let out an exclamation and ran over to hug me. "What are you guys up to?" 

"Well since summer break is ending soon we thought we'd have a pool and movie night here, and then go home afterwards," Lando replied. 

I nodded, "You guys know where you can sleep, just spend the night and is Max coming?" 

"Yeah, he said he had to help Daniel with something, but afterward he would be on his way," Charles said. 

"Well have fun!" 

I let the drivers get back to whatever snacks they were going to raid from my pantry, and went to find a nice outfit to wear for dinner tonight. Finally after looking through my closet, I settled on black a tea length slip dress with a cowl neckline and slit on the left leg. I finished the look with my YSL heels and simple silver jewelry, before touching up my make up. After giving myself a once over, I walked back down stairs and grabbed the keys to my cars, only to be met with Max walking in my house with his swimsuit on. 

"You look gorgeous Giselle," he said while hugging me tightly. "Go with it tonight...." 

"Go with it?" 

Max shrugged while smirking, letting on that he knew something that I didn't know. I just shook my head and continued walking out, passed his car and made my way toward mine, when I was stopped again by a honk, causing me to look up and see Daniel in his McLaren. 

"Daniel? You know I can drive right?" 

He shook his head, "I'm a gentlemen Giselle, plus I always drove for all our previous honey dates."