XIV

*NSFW Chapter Warning, smut* There are stars at the end of it, so you can skip you don't want to read*

Daniel all but dragged me up the stairs to my room before locking the door behind us, and attaching his lips to mine again. For some reason, this felt like it was mean to be, something written in the stars if you will. While moving from my lips to my sweet spot on my neck, we got our clothes off and they were quickly forgotten wherever they were landed. 

"God you're so gorgeous," he whispered as he admired my bare body, hands tracing my scars from both accidents I've had causing me to flinch. "What?" 

"These scars are so ugly," I whispered. 

He shook his head, while getting on his knees his veiny hands holding strong to my waist before kissing the scars. 

"Gorgeous," he whispered as I threw my head back, while letting out a small moan as he dipped a finger in me. 

My hands flew to Daniel's now messy curls, trying to find anything to grip onto so I could steady myself as he slowly moved his finger in and out of me, curling right at my sweet spot causing me moans to grow louder and without warning he threw my left leg over his shoulder, allowing him access to attach his mouth to my clit licking and sucking as waves of pleasure pulsed threw me. 

"Daniel," I moaned out while making eye contact with him. "Daniel...Daniel...I want you..." 

He pulled his mouth away, but two fingers still pumped steadily in me, "How do you want me?" 

"You know what I mean," I snapped with attitude causing him to chuckle.

I thought he was going to ignore me, but pulled his fingers out of me and walked me over to the bed, bending me face down over the end of bed and spreading my legs wide for himself. I reached back, feeling up his thigh till I gripped his length in my hand stroking him slowly causing him to moan lowly. The noise went straight to my core, causing my knees to buckle slightly. I traced the veins along his shaft, before he swatted my hand away, and stepped closer to me. 

"You ready?" he asked for permission and I nodded. "Let me head you." 

"Yes," 

"Yes what?" 

"Yes, sir," 

"Good girl," he groaned as he pushed into me slowly. 

My walls contracted around him, as I tried to adjust to his size. The burn of the stretch caused a few tears to spring to my eyes, but Daniel rubbed my clit gentle trying to take away some of the pain, while whispering to me how good I was doing. 

"Let me know when I can move Honey Bear," he whispered my nickname. 

I took a deep breath, "Go ahead." 

Daniel pulled out till his tip was the only thing inside me, before slamming into me harshly. 

"Fuck Daniel!" 

He set a steady pace, while holding onto my hips, pushing me deeper into the bed while I breathed threw my nose as the pain quickly turned to pleasure, and I was on cloud nine of ecstasy. 

"You feel so good," he moaned out as he picked up pace. "So tight just for me." 

I gripped the sheets as I felt my legs began to shake, and pressure was building in the pit of my stomach. Daniel felt me squeeze around him again, and he set an ungodly pace, hitting my spot every single time he thrusted into me, as my moans grew louder only spurring him on further. 

"Danny...Im gonna–" he cut my off, by squeezing my neck gently, but there was still a bit a pressure. 

"I know...I know," he breathed while trying to concentrate on his actions. "C'mon honey give it to me." 

With his words I felt the pressure snap, and waves of pleasure rippled through me, while Daniel chased his own orgasm and quickly followed behind me releasing his hot cum in me. He stilled his movements, letting our breaths slow before pulling out and I felt his cum leaking from me, and running down my legs causing him to chuckle lowly before going to my bathroom to run a hot shower. 

***

Once I was assured could would without my legs buckling, I moved to join him in the bathroom, and he helped step into the shower. We stood letting the hot water wash over us, Daniel holding me tightly with my back against his chest. 

"You were amazing," he whispered into the crook of my neck where he rested his head. 

I laughed, "So were you, Danny." 

We stayed in the shower for a bit longer before drying off and getting in clothes to sleep in, Daniel sporting just boxers and I in grey Calvin Klein underwear and sport bra. Suddenly there was a small knock on the door, and Daniel went to open it before I could say anything at all to stop him. He probably thought it was a staff member or Ambrose my PA telling me something important this late at night, but in reality I forgot to tell him almost half of the grid was spending the night. 

"Daniel?" Max's voice came from outside the door. "What are you...why are you...wait a minute!" 

"Not a word to anyone, she is asleep or come up with something," Daniel whispered, and I whispered a silent thanks. 

"For the record, and Giselle I know you can hear me, I think you two would make a great couple," Max whispered before shutting the door and leaving us alone again. 

Daniel and I made eye contact before bursting into laughter. He made is was back to the bed, and crawled in it. Apparently the staff changed the sheets while we were taking our shower, so we laid with our limbs tangled in each other. This was nice actually. I didn't know what the future held for me or Daniel or for any of us, but for once in my life it was refreshing to live in the moment.