Chapter 3

*Rose's POV*

*Flashback to a year ago*

It was before I started to work for my uncle. I was in school and it was graduation year. I had no proper friends and everyone made fun of me. Just because I didn't have parents anymore. I was currently trying to run away from a recent scene that happened in the lunch room. Someone threw their whole plate of food at me and the whole lunch room laughed at me. I was running through the hallways when I group of girls stopped me and smirked. Courtney stepped forward from her group of wannabes.

"Awe is the baby crying cause she misses her parents. Awe so sad," she smirks.

I turn away from her, "L-Leave me alone Courtney."

She walks closer to me and pushes me into a bunch of lockers. I winched as my head made contact with it. Courtney and her wannabes laughed til a voice stopped them.

"She said leave her alone bitch," A rasp voice spoke.

We all look in the direction the voice came from and there he stood. The boy that everyone was afraid of and didn't wanna mess with. He didn't take no for an answer anytime. If he speaks to you, you respect him. If you didn't you were dead where you stand. I looked at Courtney and her wannabea and see them shake.