Chapter 12

And here is the update you all have been waiting for!!!!

Happy reading!!!! -A

***************************

           It was amazing to be in Jason's arms again. When we were best friends in high school, we'd cuddle and watch movies together. It was just like high school days all over again and that made my heart flutter with joy. I turn onto my side and smile softly seeing Jason sound asleep right next to me. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him up, so I carefully got up and pulled on his shirt and my panties. I walk over to the door and quietly open it and walk out. I walk downstairs, a happy skip to my walk which isn't normal for me.

I walk in the kitchen, seeing Tiffany and Tyler sitting at the table eating breakfast. I smile softly at them, "Good morning you two."

Tiffany looks at me and smiles a bit, "it seems like you are in a good mood this morning."

I shrug and get a coffee cup from the cabinet and poor myself some coffee, "is it a crime to be in a really good mood?" I walk over to the table and sit down.

Tyler gets up, "And that's my queue to get up and leave the room. I'm going to go and take a shower. You two have fun with your girl talk." He kisses her head and walks out of the kitchen.

Tiffany smiles and looks at me, whispering softly, "You and Jason did it didn't you?"

I giggle and softly, "Tiff, I'm not telling you my sex life. That's for me to know and for you to not know about."

Tiffany give me one of her prized looks, "Girl, I tell you everything about me and you are to tell me everything that happens with you. That is the best friend oath that we took."

I giggle at her choice of words and nod, "Okay Tiff, I get it. But I was not about to blurt it out for the whole world to know. Anyone can walk in and hear."

Tiffany squeals and I jump a bit, "That means you did!!"

I roll my eyes at her and smile. I can't do much, she's my best friend. I have to live with it. I sip my coffee and I see Jason walk in and smile softly at me. Tiffany took that as her sign, she put her dishes in the sink and walked out. Jason walked over and sat down next to me in the chair. He took my hands in his and softy kissed them. I loved this side of Jason, so sweet and kind. Even if his friends make jokes at him about me, his protective side is sweet.

Jason looked up into my eyes and smiled softly, "how'd you sleep this morning?"

I smile softly, "good, better than normal."

He chuckles softly, "things will get better baby. I promise. Now would you like something to eat?"

I smile and nod softly. I watched him get up and walk to the fridge to figure out what he was going to make us for breakfast. I couldn't help but look over him. I couldn't believe that this guy wanted me in his life after everything I've been through. I mean come on..... I was a stripper in my uncles club!!! And now all of a sudden he wants to be with me. I begin to wonder what his real intentions are with me because it wont feel right to be with me just for sex. I didn't realize Jason was talking to me till I heard my name being shouted at me.

"Rose!!"

I look up and look at Jason, "Hmm?"

He cocks his head at me, "I asked if pancakes and sausage is okay for breakfast?"

I cleared my throat and nod, "Yea, it sounds good to me."

Jason looks at me concerned, "You okay Ro?"

I nod and sip my coffee, "I'm fine Jason. I'm actually really hungry."

He nods and gets everything out to start cooking. I didn't want Jason to know how I really was feeling about our relationship. It might anger him and I wouldn't like that at all.

**************************************************************

Later on, Jason and I decided to take a walk on the nature trail that was behind the house. When Jason relocated to Los Angeles, he wanted the most hidden spot her possible could get. So whoever Jason has to do his moves and stuff is amazing. Or he doesn't want to die... Anyways, the trail was beautiful and everything. Eventually we made it down the path and see a pretty little pond area, I walk over and sit under one of the lilac willow trees, Jason followed and sat down next to me.

I gently take my hand in his and studies it, "Ro, how come you seem so distant today?"

I look at him and try acting confused, "what do you mean Jase?"

"Just this morning when I asked you what you wanted for breakfast and you looked like you were concerned or worried about something." He sighs softly, "I want you to tell me what's going on is all. I want this to work between us but I don't want there to be any lies between us."

I look at him and then dropped my attention down to look at our hands, "I want this to work to Jason. I was just worried that my uncle could have a gang of his own they could eventually come after me for revenge. I'm just thinking about how everything has happened and how fast things happened in the first place. I promised nothing is wrong okay?" I knew what all I said was like venom in the mouth because I just lied to him about how I really felt about everything.

Jason nods, "I just want you to tell me if anything is wrong or if anyone tries to hurt you. If anyone threatens you or anything I want you to tell me. Understand?"

I nod, leaning in closer to him, and softly kiss him. He pulls me closer to his side and cupped my face, intensifying our kiss deeper.