Chapter 1

*Rose's POV*

I was pulling on my clothes after finishing up with yet another customer. He was also pulling on his own clothes. I turn to him and hold my hand out for the money my uncle asked for.

"Let's go, pay up. I don't have all damn day," I give him a slight annoyance look.

He reaches into his pocket and pulled out his money and placed it in my hand. I stand there and count it and realize the guy was short of about $400.

I look at him, "my uncle said $600 not $200."

He shrugs, "that's all I got. Sorry."

He walks out and I stand there and groan. Just fucking perfect. My uncle is going to kill me! I hate it when I have to tell him that his customers shorted him money. I sigh and walk out and into the bar area where the other girls, customers, and most of all my dreaded uncle were. I walk up his office door and knock. I hear a faint come in, and I walk in. My uncle was sitting behind his desk with some slut sitting on his desk beside him. I walk up to his desk and hold out the money. He takes it and counts it, then looks up at me.

"I told him $600, not $200!" He snaps.

I slightly jump, "he said that's all him had. I didn't know he was gonna cut it short Uncle."

He sighs in frustration and rubs his face, "Damn! Fucking bastard." He looks up at me, "go back to work, tonight there's no bar job for you. I had someone call in and made a special request for you."

I look at him like he's crazy, "What?! I always work the night time bar shift."

In a swift movement, my uncle was in front of me, a stinging sensation sending me down to the floor. He had slapped me across the face, the slut on his desk just smirked.

My uncles face was beat red and he was pissed, "Don't ever talk back to me slut. I took you in after your parents past away and you're going to respect me. Now go back to work!"

I nod and stand, "yes sir." I rush out as tears run out my face. I run back to were the entertainers room was, were we get ready and change. As I walk in, Tiffany looks up and sees me. Tiffany is the costume designer and makeup artist. She's been my best friend since my uncle made me first start working for him. She's Puerto Rican, tall, with light brown eyes and dark skin. She's the same age as me, and she understands what's all happening. She instantly came to me and lead me over to a chair and sat me down in a chair and looked at my face.

"There's a bruise starting to form already, what happened?" She asked.

"The last guy I was with didn't pay full and my uncle got pissed. Then he tells me I can't work the night shift cause someone called and requested me tonight. I backed talked and he got more pissed." I say looking down at my lap. When ever my uncle hits me or beats me I always loose the badass side of me. And I don't know how much longer I can take being around him.

Tiffany gives me sympathy, "I know. He told me already and told me to prepare an outfit and stuff for u tonight. I'm so sorry bae."

Now you see, Tiffany has been in my place before. Since she works for my uncle to as a costume designer and make up artist, but she is also an entertainer at night for all the horndogs that come in. He's beaten her and stuff too so she understands.

"You're uncle is making me do your night shift since that request came in," she says getting her makeup and fixing up my cheek.

I nod and sigh, "I don't know how much more I can take this Tiff. I just wanna be free from this prison."

She sighs and finishes with the makeup, "I know bae, so do I. Now get back to work before your uncle comes to find you and gets pissed."

I nod and hug her before going back out to continue my nightmare of a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm really excited about this story. I was watching a movie and got this idea from it and decided to turn it into a story. I hope you guys read it and enjoy it. There's going to be lots of drama, love, and risks throughout this story. So please rate, comment, and share this story.

Much love

-JasonsBabygirl