Chapter 8

Jason's POV:

*Few hours pass*

We finally finished our mission and it was time to go home. The guys were going to go out and celebrate since we completed the mission and killed the son of a bitches that helped the gang that killed my brother. But I was more interested in going home and spending it with Rosa, holding her small petite body next to mine. I'll be honest right now, I'm in love with her. I have been since the day I took her everywhere she wanted for her birthday.

*Flashback*

Rosa wanted to go the beach carnival for her birthday, so that's where I took her. I wanted her be happy on her special day, and I couldn't help but slowly fall in love with everything she did. She brought a smile on my face everyday since I saved her from all the bullies.

Rosa giggled and pulled on my arm, "Come on Jase, I want you to win me something." She pulled me to a carnival game and smiled sweetly at me as she pointed to a purple elephant hanging above us, "I want that one."

I smile at her, "alright love. Anything for you." I pay the guy the $3 for the game and played to get her that elephant. I won it on the first try, the guy hands it to me. I smile and hand it to her.

Rosa smiles at me and hugs me tight, I chuckle and kiss her head. On that very day, I knew I was in love with my best friend.

*End of flashback*

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Tyler shouting in my ear, "What is it god damn?"

Tyler pointed out the windshield, "look at the house man."

I look out the window at the house as we pull up. I park the car and we all get out, and as soon as we shut the car doors, Tiffany runs out with tears running down her face. Tyler runs over to her and pulled her close.

I walk over and rub her back, "Tiffany what happened?"

She pulled away and tears fell from her eyes, "I-I don't know... I was upstairs napping and t-then after I woke up, I went to look for Rosa. I-I looked everywhere till I saw the door s-standing wide open."

I sigh and close my eyes, I look down and notice something on the bottom of Tiffany's foot. I reach down and grab it off her foot and looked at it. I grew angry the minute that I began to read.

"I see you haven't learned your lesson from the last time Jason. You have two choices, one; bring me 500K to the strip club and you'll get Rosa back. Or two; oh wait there isn't any other choice. For every 5 hours that I don't see my money, Rosa gets one

punishment. So if I were you I would hurry up and get the money to me before she dies. ~Max"

Tyler looks at me, "What is it Jason?"

I crumble up the note, "Rosa's uncle has her. He wants 500K or every 5 hours he's going to hurt her."

Tiffany's eyes widen, "Do you know what he could do to her?! He could kill her right now if he wanted but he's just going to torture her! You have to get her out of there Jason."

I look at Tiffany, "I will love, I have a plan to get her out of there but it will involve you to help out if you want her safe."

Rosa's POV:

MY uncle had taken me back to the strip club only to tie me down to a chair and duck taped my mouth shut. At this point, I was freaking the fuck out. I knew what my uncle was capable of, and i was scared. I was only hoping that Jason would come and save me from his clutches. My uncle sat his desk, counting the money that he kept in his vault at all times.

He looks at me and smirks, "you my dear are something. Thinking you could use Jason to get you out here? Well you have a lot of pain and suffering coming to you so be ready my dear."

I shake my head at him as tears fall from my eyes. I look down and close my eyes and hoping in my heart that Jason will come for me soon.

*few hours later*

Its been 11 hours and Jason hasn't shown up and my uncle has punished me three times now, and I don't know why. But I don't know how much more my body can take, I'm bleeding and bruised. I wish Jason was here right now and saving me away from this monster.

Jason's POV:

We were sitting outside of Rosa's Uncle's Club, waiting for the right moment to attack. I already know that her uncle has injured her twice. If this bastard thinks that he's getting money after hurting the girl I love, he's fucking wrong. Don't worry Rosa, I'm saving you no matter who dies in the end; me or him. This will end tonight.