Prologue

Sweaty bodies, hardcore music, drunk couples that look like they could be having sex while dancing with each other. That's what it was like here at work. I work here at one of the best and most popular clubs in L.A. I'm a 19 year old that works as a bartender at night and an entertainer during the day for the guys. I have no chose to work at this club, because my Uncle owns this club and he pretty much raised me since my parents died. He's not one of those sweet loving uncles though. He's a lot worse than what you think. He sells drugs and in for a trade with most of the creeps around here, they want an entertainer. So mg uncle makes me do it all time, nothing like having some kind of drunk ass slob on top of u for about an hour.

If you're wondering, no I'm not a virgin anymore. I lost that awhile back when my uncle let one of his buddies rape me. He didn't stop him or anything. Ever since that day, I've been working for my uncle. He's a sick bastard if you ask me.

My name is Rose Cartez, I'm 19 years old as I told you. I work at a club by night and strip club by day. I have stunning blueish-green eyes that would make any guy drool and long brunette hair that reaches my waist. I used to be a shy and sweet girl, til I was raped by a buddy of my uncles. Now I've turned into this stubborn and badass chick that doesn't stand for shit. You could say that if you tried to flirt with me out on the street that I'd have you in a death grip in seconds.

This is my story of how I was Saved by a heartless killer, that turned to love to protect me.