Chapter 6

*Rose's POV*
Here I stand in the middle of store at the mall and I just break down crying in Jason's arms. Seeing myself in normal clothes just makes me feel like I haven't been myself in forever. Jason ended up telling Tiffany to get me somethings and left the car foe them while he called someone to pick us up. I was still in my break down motion from earlier, Jason was comforting me the whole time. As soon as we get back to the house, Jason helps bring in the bags that I had to his room, he sets them down on the bed.

"Why don't you get changed into something more comfortable and then come downstairs, alright?" Jason says walking to the door.

I nod and turn to the bags, hearing the door shit, I look through the bags to find the yoga pants and hood I bought at forever 21. I walk into the bathroom and change, then before I walk out I look in the mirror. There I see a girl who has finally broken down emotionally. The girl I see looks fragile and shy. Not the badass girl I was a few days ago. I throw my long hair up into a pony tail and walk downstairs. I find Jason in the kitchen.... cooking? Hmm. I walk in and quietly sit down at the counter, keeping my eyes down. Jason turns and sees me, gently smiles, and places a warm bowl of chicken Alfredo in front of me.

"Eat, it'll make you feel better Ro," Jason says softly.

I shake my head, "I'm not really hungry Jase. Thanks though."

He sighs, "you have to eat sometime Rose."

I look up at him and glare, "I'm not fucking starving myself Jason. I just said I wasn't hungry!"

Jason's face starts to turn red, "don't fucking raise your voice in my house! I didn't say you were starving yourself, I just said you needed to eat damn it!"

I jump at the sound of his voice, it was scary. I was scared, I coward down into my chair and didn't say a word as tears began to fall again. Jason's face softens when he sees the tears run freely down my face. He walks around the counter, to me, and turned my chair to face him. He walks closer and stands between my legs and hugs me tight. I hug back, burying my face in Jason's chest and wrap my legs around his waist. He picks me up and walks to the living room and sits on the couch with me on his lap. He gently rubs my back and says soothing words on my ear.

After awhile my tears soft and I calm down. But eventually fall asleep to Jason's soothing words.

*Jason's POV*

When I realize that Rose was asleep, I reach towards the back of the couch and pull the blanket down. I unfold it and gently cover her, not caring if she was sleeping on my lap or not. She's had a rough day, and I made it worse yelling at her. I hear the front door open, Tiffany and Tyler walk in. Tiffany drops her bags at the sight in front of her. See her best friend asleep on my lap. Tiffany walks in and sits on the coffee table in front of us.

"You know," she starts, "Rose has had a crush on you for awhile now. I see the way you look at her Jason."

I roll my eyes, "I don't know what you're talking about Tiffany."

She smiles, "but you do. You're just too badass to admit it. You're in love with Rose. I can see it your eyes. He looks at you the same way."

I look down at Rose, "do you really think I'm in love with her?"

Tiffany smiles at me before standing, "I don't think Jason, I know that you're in love with her and I know that she's in love with you too."

Without another word, she walks away and upstairs to find Tyler. I look at the sleeping angel on my lap and think to myself.

Am I really in falling in love with Rose?

I reach down and gently stroke her cheek. She shifts a bit and snuggles close to me, sighing in her sleep. I smile at the sight in front of me.

Yup. Defiantly in love with her.