Chapter 2

*Rose's POV*

When it was time to get ready for my night time shift, I was dreading it. I honestly wanted to tell my uncle to go fuck himself. Right now, Tiffany is helping me into the outfit my uncle told her to give me. Some of the other girls that were entertainers gave my sympathy since I was the only one tonight being on shift. The dress Tiffany was helping me into was a white tight leather club, I was really tight and I couldn't almost breathe. I had to wear white platform heels along with the dress. Tiffany sits me down in a chair and does my makeup and hair. She curls my long brunette hair and let's fall down my back. After she's finished, I looked in the mirror and sigh. I didn't even look like myself; long black lashes, tight dress, and curled hair. I get snapped out of my thoughts to a door opening.

"Rose! Are you ready?" My uncle asks as he walks in. I stand up out of the chair and wait for my uncles approval, he looks me from head to toe, "very nice work Tiffany. McCann defiantly paid good money for her and she looks perfect. Now go to your bar shift so I can talk to my niece alone for a moment."

McCann? Why does that name sound so familiar?

She nods and walks out without hesitation. My uncle shuts the door and I instantly start to fear my uncle.

He walks towards me, "Mr. McCann requested you tonight my dear. He's paid $2000 already for his request. He'll be here soon. Don't screw this up or you'll be getting the beating of your life, understand slut?"

I nod, "yes sir, I understand."

He nods and walks out. I sigh in relief and sit down. This dress is seriously way to damn tight, I think I'm gonna pass out.

*Jason's POV*

After the guys and I had another successful mission. Tyler and I decided to go clubbing, and I had called to make a request for someone that was really sexy and said id pay double than normal earlier that day. Rose Cartez. I know I've heard that name before but I just couldn't put my tongue on it. The other guys where going back to the house to be with their girlfriends while Tyler and I venture out tonight. After I change and pull on my chain, I wink at myself in the mirror and walk out. Tyler and I climb into my Ferrari and zoom done the streets of New Jersey. We pull up to the club and get out. I walk up to the door and give a nod to the bouncer. He nods back and lets Tyler and I let's us through. We walk into the loud music and large dancing and drunk crowd. We make our way to the V.I.P section of the club and sit down, once we were comfortable a girl walks over, takes our drink order, and walks away. Tyler already has some babe on his lap, making out with her without any alcohol in his system. I chuckle as the girl comes back with our shots and beers. We chug down our 6 shots each when I hear a familiar voice shout my way. I look in the direction and see Max, the owner of the club, I stand up.

"Jason! My man!" He says walking over to me.

I chuckle and stand up, "Aye Max." He bro hugs me and pulls back, "I believe your request is ready Mr.McCann."

I smirk and rubs my hands together, "great, what room?"

He chuckles, "Room 4."

I nod and make my way down the hallway of rooms. I finally stop at the door that Max told me to go to.

Room 4

I lick my lips and turn the knob to go into the room.

*Rose's POV*

My uncle forced me into the room that I had to be in for McCann. The name still rings in the head because I know it from somewhere. I hear the door knob turning and I sit myself in a comfortable postion and then door opens. He walks in and shuts the door. My eyes widen at who was in front of me. Hair styled, those dark brown eyes, tan skin and tattoos up both arms. Tears form in my eyes as I remember the last time we saw each other. And I let his name slip from my lips.

"Jason...."