Chapter 13

Songs for the chapter: High By Whethan & Dua Lipa/ Heaven By Julia Michaels

(its about to get hot here 😉 )

*Jason's POV*

I still felt unsure about what Rose was telling me. I could feel that she wasn't telling me what was bothering her. Man...just the thought of Rose right now. I remembered back to the few nights we've had. I never realized how amazing she is. I could listen her laughs and sighs all day. And don't get me started on her moans and gasps. They are the sounds I want to hear coming out of her lips every day. Fuck... I need a cold shower now. I was on my way back up to our room... Yes, I said OUR room. I was exhausted from the training with guys. I walked into our room and shut the door, I turned around and I swear my breath was caught in my throat. Rose sat on our bed in nothing, but a red lace underwear set. She looked tense for some odd reason, then it dawned on me. I was like she was back in her uncle's club again.

Ro parted her red covered lips, "everything okay Jase?"

I cleared my throat and walked over to her, "what are you doing baby?"

She smiled softly at me, "I can't do something nice for you?"

I look over her, "yes, but didn't have to do this. I know it makes you kind of uncomfortable being in this."

*Rose's POV*

I blushed and looked away feeling ashamed that I even tried doing something like this. I felt him gently push me back and I looked up at him as he slowly hovers over me.

"Relax Ro." He whispered as his breath brushed against my lips. I closed my eyes and slowly nod, softly smile.

Jason leaned down and sealed our lips together, both of us kissing each other with just as much force as the other.

My hands reached out, touching his chest under the tank top that covered his chest. I made quick work of it and pulled it off and tossed it to the side. One of his hands left my cheek and drifted down to my hips. Jason gently squeezed my side before moving up to cup my left breast in his hand. A moan left my lips, finally receiving the longing I felt towards his touch.

"Perfect," he breathed, his lips slowly moving away from my lips and to my neck. His hands gently kneading my full breast, while his lips traveled over my neck, pressing kisses along it.

"You're so beautiful Rose, don't let anyone else tell you aren't." Jason whispered as he moved lower. His fingers hooked in the sides of my panties and slowly dragged them down my legs. I bite my lip as I watched him, my breath getting heavier. I knew I was wet, and his hungry-lustful eyes didn't help it either.

He moved back up and placed kisses in the valley of my breast. A soft hum left my lips, arch my back as he went back and forth between the two. I watched as he pulled the straps of my bra off my shoulders, snaking his hands under me, and unclips it. He pulls it off and tosses to the side.

Jason leaned down and welcomed my nipple into his mouth. His tongue flicked out, tracing itself against the hardened tip as his thumb traced circles on my other one, puckering it up.

"Jason," I moaned out, my hands leaving the sheets and reaching out to tangle in his hair, gently tugging on it and pressing him closer to me. He groaned softly.

His mouth left one last kiss on my nipple, before moving onto the other. Jason licked, sucked on it, earning continuous moans from me. I felt his hardened member poking my thigh, his arousal clear. I began to ach more, feeling the wetness progress.

Jason couldn't take it anymore—without any signs of warning, his hand crept out and trailed up my thigh, inching closer to my woman hood.

I jumped when feeling his hand suddenly brushing against me. I softly moaned at the sudden contact, his thumb pressing down on my clit. I wanted more.

"Like that baby girl?" His voice was rasped, disconnecting from my nipple and attaching to my neck. I nodded, he did it again adding more pressure.

"Oh, Jason." I whimpered as he began rubbing a little faster. I felt his finger trace over my entrance, before he plunged his finger inside. I felt every ounce of pleasure go through my body, arching my back.

He began to thrust his finger, gently setting a pace. His mouth returning to my breast, this time sucking on my nipple. Jason gently moved them faster, adding a second digit. I started rocking my hips, pushing myself forward. Jason was taking me higher and higher. He continued to tug on my nipple. I let out a cry of pleasure, bucking my hips and following his fingers' movements. I knew I was close to my release.

"Cum for me, Ro." He pressed down on my clit and it drove me insane, my climax reaching its point. The point to where I let myself go.

I arched my back as pleasure coursed throughout my body, he removed his fingers and placed them in his mouth. All I could do was watch as he licked his fingers clean. He sends me a smirk and leans down, letting his tongue flick out and taste me. My body jerks forward as he cleans me up with his tongue. After he finishes, Jason stands up and takes my hands in his. He pulls me up so I'm sitting up.

Jason leans down and pecks my lips, "Thanks for the treat baby girl. I'm going to go and take a shower." He winks and walks into the bathroom.

I sat there and take a deep happy sigh, I have never had anyone do that to me. Even when I worked with my uncle at his club. I loved every second of it, hopefully more to come. But I wasn't about to let him just have a cold shower after pleasing me. I get up and walk to the bathroom, I see his tan-toned body inside the shower as the bathroom steamed up. I bit my lip as I walked over to the shower and get in with him.

Jason turned around and looked at me, "what are you doing baby?"

I ignored his question and kissed him hard. He answered back, kissing just as hard. Taking my hips in his hands, he pushed me back against the shower wall pinning me there. I moaned into his mouth, letting my hands roam his body. I groaned took my hands in his and pinned them above my head. I lean my head back as Jason began kissing down my neck.

"Please Jason, take me right here and now." I plead as he sucked harshly on my neck.

I guess that's all he needed to hear as he pulled away and picked me up by my hips, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I arch my back as he enters me in one smooth motion. We both moaned out in sync, loving how we both felt.

"J-Jason faster," I panted out between my parted lips.

He smirks and begins to thrust roughly up into me. I arched my back to the pleasure he was sending throughout my body, and I could tell by his grunts he was getting the same effect.

He leans into my neck just under my ear, "You like that baby girl? Tell me you like it."

I nod and moan as he got faster with his pace, but he slowed down almost to a painful stop. I whimpered, "Yes Jason.... Please don't stop."

Jason grunts into my ear, "I'm not going to until I hear you cry out my name baby."

I dug my nails into his back, and he took that as his sign to speed up. His hips made it a quick job to make us both pleased. I was reaching my peak and I could tell my Jason's grunts and moans he was getting close too.

He bit my shoulder lightly, trying to the contain himself but we both couldn't. I pull his face to mine and roughly kiss him. I felt him hit his peak and I started reaching mine.

Jason keeps his hips at a steady pace, "Cum for me baby girl. Now."

It was like my body was under his control because that's exactly what I did. I arched my back and screamed his name. I'm pretty sure the whole house could hear us. But I didn't care, as I came down from my high, Jason kissed me tenderly and we both helped each other bathe. Then getting out to fall asleep in each other's arms in bed.

*******************************************************************

I hope you freaks enjoyed it. I had to step away from the computer for a few moments. Don't forget to check out my other updated story Bound By Royalty!!!!- A.