Chapter 4

*Rose's POV *

So I told Jason where Tiffany and I live. We both live with my uncle. He told me what was going to happen and told me to tell Tiffany later on. After Jason left, my uncle was happy that I listened for once but still beat the shit out of me after everyone left that night. Right now, Tiff and I were in my room, she was attending to my bruises and cuts that my uncle gave me. I thought this was the perfect time to tell her.

"Tiff?" I say trying to get her attention.

She looks up at me, "yeah bae?"

I take a deep breath, "we're getting out of here. Tonight."

She looks at me in complete shock and drops the things in her hands, "A-Are you serious? How?"

I giggle, "you know how I was with Mr. McCann tonight?"

She nods her head waiting for me to continue.

" Well Mr. McCann was my best friend in school. He saved me from killing my self. I was suicidal sometimes. But he saved me. Tonight he found out my uncle has been abusing me and I told him you too. So he's busting us out tonight. I don't know when though." I look at the clock and see its already 1:47 am.

Tiffany squeals and hugs me, I giggle and hug her back. That's when a gunshot goes of and both of us scream. I hold my finger up to my lips and slowly get up from the bed. I walk over to the door and hear footsteps. My eyes widen, Tiffany and I then go hide in the closet. The door opens and the person walks in.

A raspy voice catches my attention, "Rose... Ro..."

I stand up and run out the closet, running right into Jason. I smile as tears come to my eyes and I hug him tight. He chuckles and kisses my head like he always did.

He pulls away, "where's your friend?"

Tiffany walks out, "right here... thank you."

Jason nods, "anything for Rose. Let's go. Don't take anything. I'll buy you girls new things."

We nod, pulling on shoes and follow Jason out. We walk past my uncle who was knocked out cold on the ground with a bullet wound in his leg. I was just glad to get away from hell.

*******************

After what seems like hours of driving, Jason pulls up to a beautiful mansion. It was in the middle of no where. Just out in nature where it can't be found. After we get out, Jason leads us inside and yells for someone named Tyler. Soon footsteps are heard coming down the stairs and there stood a tall, tan boy, with piercing blue eyes and black hair. He honestly looked like a tumblr boy.

Jason looks at Tyler, "Ty this Rose, she's the girl I told you from high school. She was also the girl her uncle gave me as entertainment which i declined after I found it was her."

Tyler smiles and walks over, "nice to meet you cutie. You can just call me Ty."

I smile at what a gentle man he was, I swear I could hear Jason growl lowly at him but I ignored it.

I look at me Tiffany, "this is my friend Tiffany. She's helped me through a lot since my uncle started abusing me."

I look between the two and see them shyly stare at each other. Tiffany's cheeks turn red and she waves. I think she likes him which is so cute.

Jason clears his throat and they snap out of it, "so unfortunately, there's only two rooms right now til we can clear out two more. So you'll have to stay in ours.

Tyler smiles at Tiffany, "you can stay in my room if you'd like."

Tiffany turns redder, "um okay."

He takes her hand and leads her upstairs. Jason yells at Tyler to use a condom and I slap my face at his silliness. He then takes my hand and pulls me upstair to his room.

*Jason's POV*

After I walk Rose into my room, I walk to my dress and find her something to change into for the night. I pull out a black T-shirt and walk over to her.

I hold out the T-shirt, "here you can wear this til we take you girls shopping."

She takes the shirt, thanks me, and walks into the bathroom to change. I change into some sweats before walking over to the bed to lay down. As I lay there, I thing about how much Rose has changed since I seen last. She was so beautiful and fragile, when she was close she made my heart leap for joy. What Max did to her was unbelievable! He fucking abus end the poor girl and made her work in a club as a stripper. That's sick! He's lucky he only got knocked out and a bullet to the leg. Just thinking of him beating my Ro just makes me want to go back and finish the damn job. My thoughts were interrupted when the bathroom door opened reviling Rose. I sit up to look at her, she now wore my black T-shirt which was huge on her tight frame. She hair was down and laid along her back. She was in all beautiful.

Rose giggles, "what are you staring at Jase?"

I look at her, "what?"

She raised her eyebrow, "you were staring at me."

I act like I didn't know wht she was talking about, "I was just think Ro. Sorry if I was staring at you."

Rose's smile drops, "oh okay."

I couldn't let her know I was developing a crush on her. It would destroy our friendship. She walked over after turning the light out and laid down next to me, I lay close behind her and hold her close.

I kiss her forehead, "sleep princess. You're safe now."

She nods and closes her eyes. I watch her for awhile til I myself fall into a deep slumber. Holding the girl that haunts my dreams every night. Tomorrow ill ask about the new cuts and brusises that cover her skin.