Chapter 11

*Rose's POV

The day after Jason and I admitted our feelings to each other, we fell completely in love with each other. Its been only 8 hours since we've gotten together. Right now, we were lying in his bed, cuddling close together. Jason held me close and rubbed my back gently. Jason's been the happiest I've seen him since we were in high school. I sit up a bit and move a little closer, gently kissing his jaw.

Jason gently gripped my waist, "baby girl, don't do that to me please."

I stop and look at him, "why?"

He pulls me to his lap gentle so that I'm straddling him. Jason held onto my hips, "because it does bad things to me baby girl and you don't want to find out what I can do."

I cup him face, "maybe I want to find out what you can do."

Something changed in Jason's eyes, not just love came to his eyes. I saw lust making its way into his eyes, "Rose... Stop it before you regret it."

I lean in and begin to kiss his neck up to his ear, Jason's breathing begins to

get heavier. I get to his ear, "I'm not going to regret anything you do to me. I want it all..." I bite my lip and whisper, "daddy McCann."

Jason bites his lip and groans, "damn baby, don't say that to me. It does crazy things to me."

I kiss his ear and whisper, "daddy..."

That was all it took for Jason to grab me by my waist and flips us over. He kissed me passionately with an intense amount of heat and love. Soon, clothes were being shredded off and soft moans and gasps filled the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jason's POV:

After Rose and I had sex, we cuddled close together in bed. I don't know if i would call having sex, I would think it was making love. Rose fell fast asleep next to me and I couldn't help but smile lovingly down at her. I kissed her head and got up, pulled my boxers and sweats on. Then made my way downstairs. I walked to the living room, finding some of the guys sitting there with big smirks on their faces.

I give them a strange look, "what is your guys problems?"

Tyler shrugs, "oh nothing... Just that you're girlfriend is loud."

I roll my eyes, "you guys are pervs. You all have your own girlfriends, don't be listening to what Rose and I do. End of story or I'll blow your brains out."

Ryan stood up from the couch, "we're just fucking with you Jason. We just wanted to see how pissed you were going to get."

I rolled my eyes, "well you know who I am when it comes to you guys talking away at my girlfriend, think that she was arel that I picked up off the street.

Well news flash, she isn't so how about you guys go and do something that is productive. Like find out when our next sell is, and leave me the hell alone."

I grabbed a few things before walking back upstairs to Rose, I walk into the bedroom and shut the door behind me. I turn around and smile at the beautiful angel that is lying peacefully in bed, sleeping away after being wore out from the long passionate love making we did previously. I took a drink of my water, setting it down on the bedside table and lay down next to Rose. I pull her close to my side and kiss her head. I let her sleep peacefully against my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Sorry its taking so long to update, I getting ready to finish out school and things have been really stressful. So please work with me on this. Keep on reading.

Also I want to thank everyone that's reading because you guys got me to one thousand reads!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much.