taeyong.

BEEP BEEP BITCH GET UP

katsuki grumbled and shut his alarm up. he stand up and get ready. he's one of the top student of course, but he couldn't careless if he get to lecture late or early. he put on his beanie,his bts 'wing' merch hoodie,a skinny jeans and grabbed his bag. putting all the things he need in it and sprint out of the room. he doesn't care if he's late but he do care if he miss one.

the luck does not like him on that day. he missed the lecture,ran like 10-15 minutes just to get there, got more assignments then the rest for missing it. is it not enough that none of his friends are majoring in the same major as him? he huffed and kicked the wall out of anger. of course, he regretted doing that. now he feels pain. "fucking hell! why is everything going wrong today?!" just as he said that someone bumped into him.

the person is wearing a black and white turtleneck,a black t-shirt that have a picture on it to layer it, with a black leather pants and to make it perfect, they wore a black converse. "dude what the fuck were you doing?! didn't you see me standing here?! open your eyes oh my god!" katsuki turn his face to look at the taller. "ah, im sorry, i was having so much thoughts in my head that i lose focus. i hope you forgive me. were you hurt?" shoto asked with a troubled face.

'aww so cute' katsuki thought. "of course i did dumbass. i almost fall too" katsuki said just to make the other feel more guilty,for fun. "u-uh where does it hurt? is it bad? do we need to get it treated-" "im kidding half n half" bakugou ruffled shoto's hair and smiled. " just be careful cuz im pretty sure not all people will be so kind like me to let you go" katsuki said before walking away to no destination in mind.

he just didn't want to stay there with silence inbetween them. shoto shook their head and walk to the cafeteria. "hey guys, did you guys waited for too long? my clumsy ass bumped into someone" they said while scratching the back of their neck. they took a seat next to tsuyu. "it's okay but why did it took 5 minutes? probably more too!" ask the girl. "ahah, i bumped into the customer i talked about. the blonde one?"

"fate? destiny? todoroki-kun, you meeting this person again must be a destiny!" there goes the green haired male. "what are you even saying? i dont even know his name!!" whisper shouted the bi coloured haired. "for all i know, he could be straight and even worst not like worst in bad way for him but totally for me you know,have a girlfriend!" shoto ruffled their hair.

then the group continue hanging out the whole day before todoroki have to go to their work. "bye guys !" they said before sprinting to nyanki store. they got in and greet the other worker. they took over the counter and bid the other goodbye. they sat on a stool and drink some water. (a/n; pls drink water if you haven't !)

a guy wearing a button up shirt came in. "hey where's the worker before?" shoto tilt their head. "which one?" they asked and the guy grumbled. "the one that was here just now. avien?"

"and why do you want to see her? her shift ended like 30 minutes ago" lies. todoroki knew that it has only been 10 minutes since she walked out of the door. "goddamn it! that bitch!" shoto was taken aback by what the guy said. "im sorry but please get out this instant. dont call my friend a bitch ever again. now get the fuck out before i call the police" shoto said with an angry face.

the guy did not like that. he decided to slap the poor cashier before heading out. "fucking hell! that shit hurt what the fuck?!" shoto held their cheek that probably have a mark on it now. they quickly reach their phone. they called someone.

bold = the person

normal = todo

"hello? who is this?"

"wow you didn't save my number? im hurt avien"

"ah todoroki ! hey, what's up? do you need help?"

"ah no no but i need you to lock all of your doors,window and block any way possible to get in right now. leave the phone, don't hang up, just leave it and come back once you did all of it. don't let anyone in"

"ah alright"

after a few minutes.

"todoroki? are you there?"

"ah yes, wait for a second i have a customer"

"thank you, please come again!"

"okay, did you do it?"

"yeah yeah i even covered the dog entrance"

"good. if anything happens quickly call me. say 'pinpon' if you need police type of help. got it?"

"yes but why am i doing this?"

"a guy just came in right after you left and he doesn't seem and sound friendly"

"ah i got it. is it fine if i stay there with you instead?"

"if you don't mind not sleeping tonight then sure"

"alright, im coming"

beeeep

just filler. oh it won't just focus on the couple but also the plot. bakutodo is like a bonus.