CHAPTER

a/n; SHUT UP I ACCIDENTALLY POST IN IN THE XIAOTHER STORY just to celebrate me getting xiao.

deku wipe his sweat away with a grin on his face. " haaa this was so much fun isnt it?" kirishima nodded and smiled at the red white haired person. " so should we get to clean up or..?" deku just shake his head and turn around. " let them be, it's not like anyone will see him in this state other than us and bakugou. " then they both leave. bakugou look towards todoroki with an angry expression. " todoroki? roki? are you okay? " he knew it's a stupid question considering todoroki have their right arm broken. todoroki looked at him with tears stain. they scoffed and look back down letting their head hanging.

it hurts bakugou that he couldn't do anything but scream and watch as the love of his life getting tortured by his own friends. his best friend. kirishima. the one that acted as if nothing was his fault. he gritted his teeth so hard until todoroki shout at him to stop. " it's okay baku, it's my fate, this was,,,what i was suppose to,,,get,," they said and smiled at bakugou with tears going down their cheek. at that moment bakugou can feel his heart breaking into a million pieces. " hang on okay? surely someone will find us. please dont give up " he said but todoroki just smile and continue looking down.

" you dont feel it the way i do bakugou. youre not the one that have their arm broken, not the one being brutally tortured. MY THIGH IS STILL BLEEDING. " todoroki cried harder than anything. bakugou let his eyes look at the floor , not wanting to do an eye contact with them. " but im glad. im glad that you're okay. that maybe maybe you have a chance to break free from this. please break free from this even without me. "