jaehyun.

a/n; another day another (starbies) murder case ! todoroki will be using he/him pronounce in this chapter.

today todoroki was dragged to the college. of course he whined every now and then. today he felt uneasy again. as if someone is staring at him. but no luck, he couldn't find who. he hung out with his friend group while bakugou hang out with his. from a far he could already feel the strong sad aura around the group. midoriya was trying to comfort ochaco while iida comfort hagakure. "hey guys" he said and sit down. "look i know we're all sad but stay strong okay? im sure no one else from our group will be killed" todoroki said while reaching both of the girl's hands. 

"she was so young. she was an angel! why'd they kill her?" ochaco choked out. the rest of the day was just them comforting each other. they all went back at 3pm. hagakure and ochaco went to ochaco's house since she doesn't want to be alone. midoriya and iida went their separate ways while todoroki met up with bakugou before both of them go back to bakugou's apartment.  

that night todoroki didn't expect that day would be the last one to meet with ochaco and hagakure. 

-NEWS 8PM-

"a new murder case have been reported. it was two young lady in their 20s. they were stabbed the same amount of times. 15 times.. it was ochaco uraraka and toru hagakure. while another murder was reported yesterday at exactly 3 am. the young man was sero hanta. he was strangled but it turned out that the cause of his death was poisoning. all of them had the same 'D' signature on their cheek. now moving on-"

bakugou turned the tv off and look at the ball of sunshine next to him. "todo baby are you okay?" todoroki jumped into his arms and cried. his breathing was uneven. he was choking on his tears. "how cruel are they? to kill them? to do this sick,sick things?" he spat out. bakugo cry silently while caressing his hair softly. then putting his chin on the other's head. "i know baby, i don't know why. who is this person and why wont they stop?" bakugo said quietly,holding todoroki closely. 

"please don't leave me. i love you"bakugo said and intertwined their hands together. "i will never bakugo. i love you too" todoroki kissed their knuckles. 

-

-

-

guess what short one bc why not <3 ill try to finish it before i dissapppear for 2 months mwah oh and prepare yourself.