another chap

lets suffer tgt no matter what fandom youre from <3

3rd person pov and ill be using "he/him" for todo here.

how long has it been since they were locked up in the room like an animal caged up? how long has it been without food? how long has it been since they smiled at each other? how long has it been since he first get his wound? all sorts of questions went through todoroki's mind.

"hey firecracker" he said to the blonde. how long has it been since they talked to eachother? the other now have a very dirty blonde hair. messed up too. todoroki chuckled a little because laughing will only bring him unbearable pain. "heyy dont ignore me stupid" he said again yet the other boy just looked at him with blank eyes.

"oh no, our bakugou, he's broken !" todoroki said obviously referencing to the joke they did with each other before. "shut up peppermint" bakugou said obviously joking. todoroki smiled at him. he want the other boy to escape so bad. "hey, since im a peppermint shouldnt you eat me?"

bakugou looked at him with a small smile. " yeah keep making those jokes and ill bolt out of here with that broccoli" jokingly,he said. "what if you pretend?" todoroki said out of the blue. "what?" bakugou said with a puzzled face. "pretend to be in love with him" bakugou looked at him as if he's crazy. "i mean he always come to bring us water and would feed you something sometimes and flirt with you so the idea of you falling in love with him isnt that impossible"

"...bastard what are you trying to say" this time bakugou's voice was filled with anger. "maybe you can trick him into letting you escape. bakugou youre in a good condition, if you survive this, you and me can both get out of here" the other explained. "and when he ask me to prove it? what am i suppose to do?" the blonde asked through gritted teeth.

"do as he ordered. bakugou please" todoroki didnt want to spill anymore tears. "...fine." todoroki smiled softly. "i love you" todoroki said with a bright smile. bakugou looked at him with a sad expression. "i love you too sunshine." he said and then the door banged open.

"hello babe and..todoroki. i brought your food !"