jungwoo.

a/n; apin is back. try correcting it ;0

"mmh," i can't speak. it's hard to breath. i can feel sweats dripping. i feel cold. i try to move my body. "ACK!" i shouted as i feel a sharp pain running through my body. it feels like someone beat me up so bad im having bad body ache. "s-someone help ! b-bakugou please help me!" i shouted just to receive a kick on my face. i coughed and i know blood's coming out of my mouth. 

"shut the fuck up, it's not like anyone can hear you." 

i try to look where or who. then i realise my eyes are covered. "w-who are you?! where am i? what do you want?!" this time i received a slap. "god, i thought you're a quiet mice but turns out you're a noisy cat. question this,question that. dammit ! just shut up !" he grabed my face only to throw me to the floor. "but i guess you'd be bored huh?" he said and take off the cloth that's covering my eye. 

i adjust to the light before looking at him. "mi-midoriya? help me midoriya! we have to get out!" i shouted but he slowly laugh. "todoroki you look so pathetic right now do you know that? looking all beat up and bad?" he kicked me on my stomach. i hissed in pain. "god this is boring. let's hear some tunes yeah?"he said and disappear. suddenly i can hear 'always forever' playing before he comes back. 

"now todoroki, pick one, screwdriver or blunt knife?" he asked. my eyes widened. "w-what?" he rolled his eyes. "i know you heard me the first time." he grabbed my face and his grip was strong. "k-knife." i said and he let go of my face. "are you sure?" "no! t-the screwdriver" he nodded and took something from a tray not so far from us. 

" now be a good boy and don't scream too loud. okay?"

i look at him in fear. my eyes are filled with tears. "p-please don't do it midoriya. what have i ever did to you? p-please !" i begged yet he have this bored expression on his face. "are you done being a bitch roki?" he asked and cover my mouth. "oh, i don't care anyways." he said before stabbing the screwdriver into my thigh. he sharpened it beforehand because it went right through. "MMMMPHHHHHHHHH!!!" i screamed in pain. my body jolt from the sudden action. i am basically panting for air. he twist it around. he let go of my mouth. he take it out and stab it on my other thigh. 

"AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE! I BEG Y-YOU JUST PLEA-AAAAAGGHGGHGGHHHHHH!" he stabbed it again and again. i can feel blood dripping from my thigh. i am crying so much. the pain of him stabbing the same spot and twisting the screwdriver every single time is too much for me. he took it out and tossed it somewhere. he slapped me so hard im coughing blood. "didn't i tell you to be quiet?!" he slapped me multiple times. "you're so lucky i still have some other things to do." he disappear to come back with another piece of clothing. he wrapped my thigh with it to let the blood stop flowing. "i couldn't careless if you faint,but don't you dare die." he said with a very scary voice. 

then he disappeared again.

deku's pov.

i changed into my normal clothes and call kacchan. "kacchan! where is todoroki?!" i said in a made up worry voice. "what?! i thought they're with you? they're not home?!" he said and i smiled. "t-they're not here!they didn't even come here!" i said again. "no way! we talked until they reached your front door!" he shouted. "are you sure? i didn't have anyone o-over yesterday!" "GOD DAMMIT DEKU! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! WHERE ARE THEY?!" he shouted. "I WOULDN'T JOKE AOUT MY FRIEND KACCHAN! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! A PSYCHO?! I WOULDN'T ASK YOU IF I KNOW!" i shouted back in anger. why the fuck does he care for that bitch so much? im better than them. 

he hung up. after a few minutes i heard my doorbell ring. i opened the door. "yes?" i was pushed back. "where the fuck are they?" bakugou asked. "do i look like i would know that?" i said. "oh c'mon! he wouldn't just disappear!" "do you think it's only you who are worried?! im also worried goddammit!" i said with a frustrated face. slowly i reach for the vase next to me. he look down at the floor. this is my chance. he look at the couch. what is he looking- shit it's todoroki's bracelet.  "hey isn't that todoro-" in a second i realize that i smacked his head with the vase. 

fuck more work.