lucas.

todo use he/him here.

"oh yeah day 2 baby! im all hype for this! your noisy boyfriend are also here" 

he said with a grin on his annoying face. he went to bakugou and slapped him a few times. "ah there you go. finally up. i thought id have to break your bones."he said before getting up and go get something. "chat while you can i guess." he said and disappeared. "pssst,b-bakugou!" i whisper shouted. we have a gap between us but im all chained up. he look at me and his eyes widen. "todoroki?!" he quickly get up to come to me but he was stopped by the chains. "sunshine are you okay?" i just look down. 

he look at me and i know he noticed the the bloody clothes. "why-" "alright time up. todoroki please finish this because i worked hard to make it." he put down a plate of toasts and a glass of plain water. i reach for it and eat it all. that's when i realize how tasty the plain water is. i cried quietly. "thank you." i said lowly. "eh i couldn't careless. im torturing you anyway." he said and laughed. he put the plate and cup aside. 

"now, shall we start? don't want our special guest to wait anymore." he went somewhere and come back with a hammer. "m-midoriya please n-no" "oh my,,im suddenly deaf!" he laughed and punched me. "TODOROKI!" i heard bakugou. "bakugou please, shut the fuck up." deku said with an annoyed face. he took my face into his palms,turning my head around quite hard. he's gripping it too hard i can feel my eyes filled with tears. " how can u like someone as pathetic as him? he's ugly too." he throw my face harshly causing me to land on the hard floor. i hissed in pain.

i can hear bakugou cursing him out.  "god damn you're loud." deku said before disappearing,after a while he came back with duct tape in his hand. he crouched infront of bakugou and tape his mouth. its at least 3 or more layer. suddenly a ringtone could be heard. deku sighed and look around. "its from you." he said before checking all over bakugou. he found his cellphone in his pocket. " shitty hair." he said before smashing the phone. he pulled out something from his pocket, a pocket knife? he took my hand and stab into it, "AAAHHHH!" i screamed out of pain. blood are coming out so fast,flowing like river. my tears spilled out at the same time, he keeps going at it with a sickening smile. "s-stop please let b-bakugo go and y-you can d-do anythig y-you want to me just p-please," i can feel my vision slowly fading away and my whole body shake. "im not stupid." was the last word ive heard from him before fainting.