yuta.

todoroki and avien spent the night together just hanging out in the store. it's 3 am again and the bell rang. "welcome!" shoto said before continue to chat with the other. katsuki put the cup on the counter. "instant noodles again?" shoto asked and scanned the cup. "yup, i didn't bring extra money" shoto nodded. "what is your favourite chocolate?" they asked and looked at the blonde's eyes. "uhmm snickers" shoto took a bar of snickers, threw it into the paper bag and give it to the blonde of course after scanning it.

"it's on me today,enjoy it" they said and give a little smile. "bakugou katsuki" katsuki said and the other two made a blank face. "my name dumbasses. it's bakugou katsuki- wait is that your girlfriend?" he pointed at avien. "eh?! no no! im lesbian!" avien did some stop sign with her hand. katsuki just did the 'o' mouth and bid them goodbye.

shoto snapped out of his blank staring. he looked around to see the blonde boy disappeared. "he went out the door already now sit your ass down" avien said pulling her friend down to sit. "whatttt? i haven't ask for his number yet! who knows if we- wait we went to the same college! doihh!" they said and did their little dancy dance.

"what's this? shoto todoroki having feelings?" avien said with a dramatic gasped. "don't make it sounds like im emotionless! geez i swear i can't have any emotion anymore" shoto rolled his eyes playfully at avien. "whatever just make sure to keep me updated if there's any progress with mr. blonde bitch" they both laughed.

at katsuki's because author love him :p

katsuki is now shirtless with an instant noodle cup in his hand along with the snickers. he was going to refuse it because he can afford it but it wouldn't hurt to want the half n half to buy it for him right? he smirked. "next time i'll treat you to something better" he said to himself before eating his food while kpop songs playing in the background.

(TW RAPE,MURDER! please skip this page from here now on if you're not okay with it)

-

-

-please think about it bc it's down there

-

-

-

at a place near the three of them.

"oh god! vennie! vennie no please wake up! vennie!!" the woman screamed holding the now lifeless body. she got out her phone and quickly call the police. "please help ! my daughter need help please come FAST AT -------!!!!" she shouted with tears streaming down her face.

"dear please wake up ! mommy's here! please wake up ! you can't leave me alone vennie!!! please...please..just wake up.. i don't have anyone else other than you..." the woman begged and cried into her daughter's shoulder.

the police arrived after a 10 minutes. the girl was brought to the hospital. at the end of the day, they couldn't do anything since she died before they arrived. "no !!! vennie!! why why why why!!" the woman fell onto her knees while covering her face.

"time of death, 10:07 on 10/1/20" the doctor said.

a week after.

they found out that the girl was actually raped before she was killed with 28 stabs on the stomach. this case was all over the news after that, with the police trying to find the culprit.

avien was devastated . she was going to ask out vennie that weekend. she was madly in love with the girl. vennie took a break from her job and decided to live with her parents for 1-2 months.

shoto covered both evening and night shifts. there's not a lot of people that want to apply for a work at the store since if they do, they'll be taking the night shift. the past two weeks have been pretty dangerous. there's a few people being killed nearby.