Chapter 19 (Date pt-2!!!)

No POV

Y/n and Ikuya walked around the city as they talked about random things. Ikuya noticed that the restaurant was near by so he grabbed y/n and covered her eyes.

"The restaurant is down the street, just hold onto me okay?"

Ikuya asked y/n making her chuckle and nod her head. She grabbed onto his arms as she walked slowly. Ikuya walked into the restaurant and sat y/n down in a booth.

"You can open your eyes now."

Y/n opened her eyes slowly as her face lit up, she looked around in awe. The restaurant was filled with pretty lights and pretty plants, it was a beautiful restaurant. She looked back at Ikuya with a huge grin and kissed his cheek softly.

 She looked back at Ikuya with a huge grin and kissed his cheek softly

"It's so pretty!! Thank you, Ikuya!"

Y/n told Ikuya as she continued to look around. Ikuya smiled softly as he rubbed his cheek and handed y/n a menu, as she opened it her eyes widened as she pushed back the menu.

"No! It's too expensive..!!"

Y/n told Ikuya as he shook his head and handed her the menu back.

"It's okay, money means nothing if I don't get to spend it on you."

Ikuya told y/n as he gave her a soft smile. Y/n began to blush as she grabbed the menu softly and opened it back up again. She couldn't even focus from being flustered, eventually y/n picked some food along with Ikuya. As they waited for their food Ikuya started making some conversation with y/n.

"So what do you think about the restaurant?"

Y/n eyes lit up again as she looked at the plants and the aesthetic colors. She nodded her head at Ikuya.

"I love it!! Still though it's super expensive..."

Y/n sighed as Ikuya chuckled and grabbed y/n's hand. He lifted her hand and kissed it softly making y/n blush.

"I wanted to take you here though."

Ikuya told y/n making her smile softly and nod her head. She looked back at their hands and began to smirk and she looked back up at Ikuya.

"Already kissing my hand even though I'm not your girlfriend?"

Y/n teased Ikuya making him blush and look away in embarrassment. Y/n laughed as she grabbed his hand and rubbed it back. Ikuya looked back at y/n and gave her a little smirk.

"Not yet."

Y/n blushed as she chuckled softly, Ikuya couldn't help but admire y/n as her laugh lit up the whole room. His heart beat started to race as he started to feel warm inside.

"God you're gorgeous, y/n..."

Ikuya thought to himself as the waiter came back with their food.