Chapter 22

No POV

No POV

A couple of weeks had passed by, y/n and Ikuya's relationship has been going great. Y/n was getting ready for her classes today as she zipped up her jacket and ran out her dorm. She was in a hurry since she overslept, she stayed up late last night playing video games with Ikuya. Y/n ran to her class as she held her backpack straps tightly. She arrived to class just in time as she breathe heavily, she walked up to her seat and sat down tiredly.

"Thank god I made it..."

Y/n thought to herself as she sighed softly, Ikuya sat down next to y/n and squeezed her cheek softly with a chuckle.

"You overslept I see, no more video games for you."

Ikuya teased y/n making her pout as he squeezed her cheek softly. As the both of them talked their professor walked in and put his things out.

"Hello class! Before I start class I want you to meet a new student."

The professor told the class as y/n and Ikuya watched. The girl had shirt black hair and green eyes. She walked up and smiled at everyone.

"Hi! My name is Jennifer rose! Just call me rose though!"

Everyone nodded as the professor made eye contact with Ikuya and smiled. He pointed at Ikuya and the empty seat next to him.

"Sit right there! Ikuya please show her around the school when you can."

The professor told him as Ikuya nodded hesitantly. Y/n chuckled softly as the girl sat down next to him. She knew Ikuya didn't feel like showing her around. The girl and Ikuya started to talk as he told her about the classes she had, y/n was watching in the back as she wrote some notes down for Ikuya and herself.

————————Timeskip!————————-

A week had passed by since the encounter with the girl and let's just say y/n hates her. Ikuya had been spending all his time with her as he showed her around the school. Y/n couldn't place a finger on it but the girl was suspicious to her in a way. Y/n sighed as she laid on the floor of her dorm and pushed all the notes that she was writing.

"I hate notes ugh... I miss Ikuya, should I call him?"

Y/n thought to herself as she took her phone out and pulled his contact up. Y/n smiled as she looked at the contact picture, it was the both of them smiling together. Y/n decided to call as she held the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

Y/n smiled at his voice as she sat up and leaned against her sofa.

"Hey! I miss you... you've been super busy y'know. You don't even have time for me anymore..!"

Y/n told Ikuya playfully and with some truth in her words. Ikuya chuckled as he talked in the background, y/n raised her eyebrow as she listened. She heard a girl talk in the background.