Chapter 41

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

After a long night at the airport everyone had finally gotten onto their flight to come back to Tokyo. Ikuya sighed as he sat down next to y/n, he laid his head onto her shoulder and looked up at her.

"I'm exhausted..."

"You could say that again..."

"I'm exhausted..."

Ikuya told y/n again as she looked at him and rolled her eyes in a playful way. Ikuya smiled as he grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. Haru and Makoto sat down in the row next to them and gave them a small smile.

"We're almost home guys..!"

Makoto tried cheering everyone up as Haru put in his earbuds to ignore everybody, y/n chuckled as she rolled her eyes at his little attitude. Makoto sighed as he leaned back into his seat.

"This is going to be a long night..."

——————Timeskip to Tokyo!—————

Y/n felt Ikuya shake her a bit as he smiled down at her.

"Wake up, we're here."

Y/n rubbed her eyes tiredly and got up slowly, she grabbed her bags and walked out the airplane with the rest. Everyone walked into the lobby as they smiled at each other and waved.

"Bye guys! We'll see you later!"

Makoto told the couple as him and Haru walked towards the other exit. Y/n smiled as she grabbed Ikuya's hand and started to walk out the other exit.

"Could you spend the night at mine, please? I'm so used to sleeping with you now."

Y/n told Ikuya as she blushed a bit, Ikuya chuckled as he nodded his head. The both of them got into a taxi as they paid him to drive to their university that was near by. The car ride had made y/n relaxed which caused her to fall asleep on Ikuya's shoulders. He smiled down at her as he tucked her hair to the side and kissed her forehead softly.

————————-Timeskip!—————————

The taxi had finally arrived to the college. Ikuya tried to shake y/n to wake up but she was completely out cold, he sighed as he thanked the taxi and picked y/n up into his arms. It was a bit of a struggle for him with all the luggage and having to carry a girl without looking like a kidnapper. Ikuya chuckled softly as he shook his head slightly, he walked into the entrance of the college and noticed that no one was at the reception. Ikuya deadpanned as he grumbled a bit.