Chapter 2

No POV (Still in flashback!!)

Y/n jumped out the pool as she was breathing heavy from the intense training she did with Nao. He chuckled softly as he threw a water bottle at y/n, she caught it swiftly and began to chug it. Nao nodded in approval as he showed y/n the time on the timer.

"You did amazing, y/n!!"

Nao told y/n making her grin as she got out. Natsuya threw a towel at her and smiled at y/n. He gave y/n a pat on the back as he sat down on the bleachers.

"You have talent, you should really look into training somewhere else."

Y/n's eyes widened as she pulled the towel of her head and looked at Natsuya, she walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"You mean I should go abroad?!?"

Y/n asked Natsuya making him smirk and nod. Nao walked towards y/n and handed her a slip, she looked down and saw that it was an application form for a school in Australia. Her eyes widened as she looked up.

"I-I don't know... I'll have to think about it you guys..."

Y/n told the both of them as she looked down at the paper. The both of them smiled softly as y/n put the paper in her backpack.

"We're not forcing you, we just want you to succeed and we know that you have the talent to go abroad."

Natsuya told y/n as she smiled softly and nodded. She didn't really feel like taking about the situation, she waved at the both of them and walked out of the gates in a baggy hoodie and some biker shorts. She was in her thoughts the whole time she walked home, she didn't know what she should do. Y/n was too caught up into her thoughts that she didn't realize that she ran into someone.

"Oomf..!!"

"Watch where you're going! Oh..! It's you!"

A guy around y/n's age told y/n as he began to smirk. The group that he was with began to laugh as they pushed y/n back onto the ground.

"I can't believe you're friends with the boys! Can't you see that you mean nothing to them? You'll never be able to swim with them!"

The boy laughed at y/n as he teased her a bit, he grabbed her backpack and flipped it so all the things can fall onto the muddy dirty. Y/n felt tears began to prickle her eyes as she tried picking her important papers up. She looked up at the boy and stood up. She tighten her hand into a fist and punched the boy right in the nose.

"Shut up..!! I do mean something to them..!! I don't care if I swim with them as long as I'm friends with them I'll be happy!!"

Y/n yelled as she began to kick the boy in the stomach, the group that was behind him began to push y/n down and punched her over and over.

"Leave the fucking school!!"

"No one wants you here!! Not even those boys!!"

"If they were your friends they would be here with you!"

"You'll never catch up to them!!"

"You'll just be left behind!!"

The boys yelled at y/n as they pushed themselves off y/n and began to walk away, y/n sat there in pain as she held all the places that hurt. She wiped the tears away as she began to grab her papers that were all muddy. She sighed as she stuffed them into her backpack, as she picked up the papers one paper caught her eye. It was clean and wrinkled free even after everything that just happened, it was the application paper for Australia. Y/n sighed as she held it softly and walked home in pain.