Chapter 33 (LEMON)

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
This chapter will contain sexual content!! If you don't like that please skip the chapter! Other than that enjoy!!

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞This chapter will contain sexual content!! If you don't like that please skip the chapter! Other than that enjoy!!

No POV

Y/n and Ikuya had ran all the way back to the hotel. They were making too much noise and some security guards started to chase them, the both of them laughed as they walked into the lobby of their hotel room and ran up to their room. Ikuya quickly opened the door with the key card and pushed y/n in.

"That was so close..!! oh my god..."

Y/n told Ikuya as she panted against the wall. Ikuya nodded his head as he chuckled a bit. Y/n frowned as she looked at her clothes, they were damp from falling into the pool. She sighed as she walked to her luggage and opened it up.

"I'm going to change quick, okay?"

Y/n told Ikuya as he nodded his head and smiled softly at her, y/n was about to close her luggage until she saw something special that she brought for this exact moment. Y/n smirked as she grabbed it without Ikuya realizing and walked to the bathroom.

"I'll look so cute~"

Y/n thought to herself as she held up the lingerie, it was a cute laced maroon/reddish lingerie. Y/n slipped it on as she looked at herself in the mirror, she smirked as she twirled to look at herself.

"Ikuya's goma love this~"

Y/n thought to herself as she walked out the bathroom slowly. She noticed that Ikuya was stretching his arms with his back faced to her, y/n smiled as she walked up to Ikuya and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.

"Hey Ikuya~"

Y/n whispered in his ears making him shiver a bit. Ikuya turned around to look at y/n and began to blush immediately, his eyes wandered all over y/n's body.

"She looks sexy...!"

Ikuya thought to himself as y/n smirked, she walked up to Ikuya and sat on his lap seductively. Ikuya wrapped his arms around y/n's waist and began to kiss her hand softly.

"When did you get this? You look sexy in it."

Ikuya told y/n as he started to kiss her neck softly, licking it a bit here and there. Y/n let out soft moans as she grinded in his lap. Y/n wrapped her fingers around Ikuya's hair as she pulled her body closer to his.

"I bought it for today, don't I look cute, Ikuya?~"

Y/n asked Ikuya as she pulled away from him and looked into his eyes, he smirked as he slapped her ass softly. Y/n let out a moan as Ikuya's hand left a print on her smooth skin.