chapter 14: I'm sorry

Nature woke up in her bed beside Sunny. She got off the bed and went to Lovely's magic closet. 

Nature's POV

huh? why isn't it letting me in? Nature asked in her mind.

meanwhile at oddland...

"hey Ruby! over here!" Lovely shouted.

"yeah?" Ruby asked.

"I just need to know when will I come back home?" 

"Uhh I'm not sure but it has been 3 weeks and you haven't been home!" Ruby exlaimed.

"I need to get home! What if the girls are worried of me?" Lovely asked.

"well maybe I can find a way?" Ruby asked politely.

"yeah thanks!" Lovely said.

at the comic girls... (except Lovely)

"ah! Where is Lovely?" Sunny questioned.

"I don't actually know..." Flame said quietly.

"I think we should check in her secret chip stash."

The three girls walked into Lovely's room and into her secret chip stash.

"AHH PINK! IT BURNS MY EYES!" Flame exclaimed.

Sunny rolled her eyes and checked every pile of chip bags. 

37 minutes later...

"it has been like- HALF an hour and we haven't found Lovely yet!" Nature yelled.

"yeah! We give up." Flame said tiredly.

"I guess she is not in here either. Let's just wait till' she gets home." Sunny said.

the girls walked downstairs to the kitchen to eat lunch.

"ugh I wish Lovely was here. if she was here, she would make bacon! But we are here, eating cereal." Sunny said sadly. 

"yeah same." Flame said.

Nature finished her food and walked to the ritual that was laying on the living room floor. She did the ritual again and tried to summon Lovely again. A/N WHO SUMMONED ME?! ahaha- sorry that meme is dead.  Nature pondered for a while and went upstairs to chew on an pencil again. 

Sunny went to her room and sat down. She saw Nature chewing on an pencil.

❤︎ º hey guys! sorry for being dead for a while. I had so much school work! bye! ❤︎